The Bay Residences

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LElliott

La Hoya Bay

I am looking to buy at La Hoya Bay but can't seem to get exact prices or help and guidance I need - can anyone help with best way to go about it??

O

OMAR.WAZIR

Oyster Residence:La Hoya Bay 4th floor: Sale 1150/sqft

I am looking to buy at La Hoya Bay but can't seem to get exact prices or help and guidance I need - can anyone help with best way to go about it??
What do you think of the offer below? If your interested let me know.

Various quotes of 1500 / 1350 / 1420 / 1200 for current prices on La Hoya Bay. Some developers are charging higher dirham’s per square foot for good views.

Have only around 5 properties (left) on Oyster residence, La Hoya Bay on the 4th Floor all with sea views. We are selling at 1150 dirham’s per square foot and as you can imagine they are going fast!.

Properties are 4 x studios and 1 x bedroom. Studios are roughly 570 sq ft. 1 bed is 1557 sq ft.

Payment plan 30 % by September 2008 (possible flexibility) and remaining 70% on completion. 3 years guaranteed 8% rental income.

Price increase due around July, cannot guarantee how much this is but by the end of the year we expect these properties to be trading around 1600 dirham’s / sq ft.

Anyone interested let me know ASAP. Mail direct to omarwazir @ hotmail . com to discuss.

Kind regards,

Omar

Status
Not open for further replies.