Thankyou Lyndsay

Status
Not open for further replies.
queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi all

I just wanted to publicly thank Lyndsay for all her hard work as a moderator over the last few months.

Due to other commitments and her move to Egypt Lyndsay has decided to stand down as Moderator.

The forum will continue with Linda and myself still moderating.

Im sure I am not alone in thanking you Lyndsay and wishing you every happiness in your new life in the sun.

xxxx

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Here, here well done Lyndsay and good luck with your move.

iain

iain

Yes, good luck and thanks for your hard work. This forum gives a lot of help and support to all of us buying or thinking about buying in what can be a bewildering market.

Without the moderators it would simply not work in a coherent way.

Iain

S

SuziQ2708

Thanks for your help and advise Lyndsay. Wish you well with your move :D

L

Lsab

I really don't know how you've managed to fit in moderating over these last few months, I know you've been so busy. I wish you and Glenn (and Matt) all the best in your new life. I'm sure you'll take the place by storm.

Just remember to keep in touch xx

Last edited:
J

johnwayne

Banned
my thanks also to Lyndsey - she is great - and I hope to meet you when we are over there neighbour!!!!!

L

lyndsay552

Thanks to everyone for their kind comments. :)

I have really enjoyed being a moderator on this forum and have made some very good friends, who I will definitely be keeping in touch with. One thing I will say is its great to have my Inbox back again :):):), the Mods get an email everytime a new post is put on.

I at the final stages now. Of to London in the morning to get the dogs paperwork stamped, don't want to take the risk of getting to Hurghada and them not letting her in. I think both of us (as in me and dog) would be on the first flight home again. :(

Roll on Friday when I'm sitting at the pool with an ice cold beer in my hand. :):):)

Thanks again

Lyndsay

S

soluman46

Thanks Lyndsey. We all need the hard work of dedicated people like you to keep this forum going. Enjoy living!

Best wishes

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.