Thanks to Linda ( Lsab )

Status
Not open for further replies.
queenie40something

queenie40something

All forum members

Linda has decided to step down as moderator for reasons of her own. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Linda very much for all the time and hard work that she has put in to make this forum a success. Her inputand advise has been first class. It is not an easy job being a moderator and Linda has done a fab job. Linda has become a very good friend of mine and lots of other forum members.

Good luck Linda out of Egypt and we wish you and your family all the very best. Keep in touch and pop back now and again to say hi.
We will miss you soooo much xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have discussed with Bob and I will continue to moderate on my own. If at any time I feel I need help and another mod on board I will be posting for volunteers.

J

johnwayne

Banned
Hi - I would like to 'echo' all of the above - Linda will be missed as moderator. Thanks for all your passed help!

S

SuziQ2708

" ditto, ditto & ditto " :)

Linda has been a great moderator and will be missed very much. I'm sure she will keep in touch with the many friends she has made on this forum, if she doesn't there will be trouble! LOL Good luck with your ventures Linda and do 'pop in' from time to time xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Georgina

Georgina

Thank you Linda for all your hard work. You will be missed! Keep in touch xxx

M

M Butler

Thanks for all your help, Linda and best wishes for whatever you plan to do next.

Margaret

L

Lsab

Thank you everyone for the kind words. Being a mod is hard work sometimes and we do put in long hours, but it's also been informative and loads of fun. I've made some very good friends here and will definately be keeping in touch. Of course I'll be visiting this section regularly to see how you're all doing with your properties ........and to read Georgina's lovely posts (you should write a book G) :)

It really goes without saying that Alison will carry on doing the fantastic job that she does - you don't need me to wish you luck Alison and like you say, we've become good friends, so I'll be speaking to you soon anyway :)

I'm hoping to start a new section in a few months. If it's only a fraction as successful as the way you've all made this one, I'll be pleased :cool:

Very best wishes

Linda

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Well done Linda you have done an excellent job and both you and Alison deserve medals for all the hard work and endless hours you but in.

N

nubianqueen

hi linda!

asalamalekum to you

just logged on seen that you are leaving sent you a private message, loved corresponding with you from time to time, keep in touch, sent you my mail address. you were the first person to contact me!:)

nubianqueen:cool:

U

um zineddine

thanks to Linda

asalamalekum to you

just logged on seen that you are leaving sent you a private message, loved corresponding with you from time to time, keep in touch, sent you my mail address. you were the first person to contact me!:)

nubianqueen:cool:
assalaam aleikoum,
I was looking for the tread for so long but at the end I gave up, i found this by chance, nice to hear from you all, i join you to thank linda, it was a real pleasure to meet you all in this forum, and thank you for your valuable help, happy new year to evryone and a bright futur for everyone.
seloua

Status
Not open for further replies.