thailand slowly

J

johnny67

i was waiting for this, but waiting i hate and so i found another way of getting not really a property of Thailand just investing in it with a middle man of course. They are buy the property we get the profits (a part of it) i have been with them a while now and it is paying off for me
twimboe dot com

S

Samuinick

How long have you been investing with this firm? What results are you achieving?

J

johnny67

How long have you been investing with this firm? What results are you achieving?
Hi,

Have been investing since last year, the results i archieve are between 25 - 125% at the moment, i'am very pleased with them, they have a very dedicated support, they response me in the same hour most of the time. I really do recommend it.

E

egeefay

I was unable to find any information on twimboe except from their own website.
You would think that any investment opportunity generating 25-125% would generate some buzz on the internet.
Hmmm

J

johnny67

I was unable to find any information on twimboe except from their own website.
You would think that any investment opportunity generating 25-125% would generate some buzz on the internet.
Hmmm
maybe it will, but there is also a time frame to consider with getting your results. At least i still use them when i have more available i will certainly invest my money more into them. I'am simply very pleased with the results and the way they handle each person.

E

egeefay

Just be very careful
The news today is filled with devasated victims of ponzi schemes who were duped into returns far more meager than yours and lost their entire savings.
And they went along with the games for years before discovering they were fooled.

Good rule of thumb.

If it sounds too good to be true...it probably is.

G

gretasinclair

This company is no longer on the radar Im told?

Thanks
Greta
Phuket Real Estate

G

gretasinclair

This company is no longer on the radar Im told?

Thanks
Greta
Phuket Real Estate

T

ThailandProperty

Looks very dodgy to me, I would't go near these schemes with a bargepole. Each to their own I guess. If you have money to invest in Property why not do it off your own back and know exactly where your money is going.

Regards

Lee