Teens and Twenties in Hurghada

D

danny

Our neice has come to stay with me for a few months. She is 23 and looking for some female companions of a similar age for girls nights out in Hurghada. So if you live in the area or are coming over shortly she would be glad to here from you to arrange a few nights out. Unfortunately when Hedkandi opens the wife and I are off to bed.

Danny and Vikki

Roger

Roger

Our neice has come to stay with me for a few months. She is 23 and looking for some female companions of a similar age for girls nights out in Hurghada. So if you live in the area or are coming over shortly she would be glad to here from you to arrange a few nights out. Unfortunately when Hedkandi opens the wife and I are off to bed.

Danny and Vikki
Hi Danny, Vikki,

That age gap thing is a killer, isn't it? And then you feel as though you've somehow failed as a host if you haven't kept them fully entertained...:(

We're heading over to El Gouna next week, but at 15.5 and 17.5 I think my two would be a bit on the young side to be decent comapny for a 23 yr old on a night out :eek:

S

SuziQ2708

Danny and Vikki
We're heading for El Gouna in 4 weeks time for a fortnight. I'm sure my son Jacques would be more than happy to accompany your neice on nights out in Hurghada, thing is he's just coming up to 16 (going on 21) so your neice would be a babysitter LOL :p He'll have to be content plodding around with mum, dad and his 12 year old sister I'm afraid :eek:

D

danny

They might be a bit young to let loose in Hurghada but I am sure my niece will stay on a regular basis and next year they could join in. Thanks for the response.

Danny

D

danny

When he comes back in 5 years the gap won't be as bad, unless by then she'll be going to bed as he is heading for Hedkandi.

Danny

S

SuziQ2708

When he comes back in 5 years the gap won't be as bad, unless by then she'll be going to bed as he is heading for Hedkandi.

Danny
LOL Danny, I was joking, although I've no doubts that my son would go now given half a chance :p I have two daughters age 25 & 22 but they have no plan to come over any time soon :D

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi my eldest has just turned 24 and she took Amy out and about last yr in Sharm when Amy was just 14. They enjoy each others company and get on really well. Last week my 19 yr son took her out every night until at least 3am and of course she had a ball.

Roger

Roger

They might be a bit young to let loose in Hurghada but I am sure my niece will stay on a regular basis and next year they could join in. Thanks for the response.

Danny
I'm sure thay would be delighted to be let loose in Hurghada without us in tow, I'm just not sure they're "Worldly-Wise" enough yet to cope with whatever may come their way!!

We'll be in Hurghada at some stage, so if you want to meet up, just let me know. I know it's not the same as a night out, but maybe they can all go off shopping or whatever.