Taxes on income from a rental property in France

P

Plamen Georgiev

Greetings,

If I have invested in a buy-to-let property in France as an individual, but I am a resident of another EU country (Bulgaria).

Please guide me to info on what I need to know about what are my taxes on income from this property?

And can you please help me find a proper accountant, or advise me how to search for one?
I need to be able to communicate on English with the accountant and he / she has to assist me with being tax compliant for this income both for the FB and BG tax authorities.

Thank you!

P

Plamen Georgiev

I'm in the same position, anyone have an update on this? Thanks!
For now, I have consulted a few local accountants, but the price for this service seems high.
I will write if I find something better.
If you also find info, please share.

Thanks!

P

Plamen Georgiev

Greetings,

Around a month ago, a friend of mine recommended a company named "Property Tax International".
It is based in Ireland, but they have offices also in other countries.
I have contacted them and I am really happy with their service.

Here are the contacts I have:
email: [email protected]
tel.: +353 1 635 3722

M

MechJony

There are a lot of websites that might help you with that. I used a similar website, and it saved my life. Well, firstly, I don't commit any issues, so I don't make fake check stubs, and it's super important. Also, it's a complete time-saver. The only thing I should do is fill in all the information they need, and the site will create the paycheck in some seconds. It sounds like a dream. Let's not forget about the prices. All the local options I found were super expensive and out of my budget, but I pay just some dollars here.