Tanjah Resort:Beware of bad agent

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GB114970

Either your as curious as me or part of the same circle?

M

manor park

GB

You may have had a problem, may still have a problem. But your complaint seems to be specific to Siggy but "pulled out at the last minute" does not really give us much information on your real problem. If this company no longer exists, and Siggy left earlier why would it be down to him?

As I said before I welcome any information that might affect my investment, but it needs to be solid information rather than your personal vendetta type posts. I also said you may want to use the PM function rather than run the risk of the libel of someone who may (or may not) be innocent. This would also apply to your similar post on the CH4 site.

If you want people to listen to your point of view, and pass on information you need to do it in a sensible fashion.

J

Jesus of nazareth

GB114970 said:
Either your as curious as me or part of the same circle?
?

Just spill the beans dude, no offence but I would prefer to look into this myself than listen to your troubles based on the scraps of information you have given so far.

J

Jesus of nazareth

Jesus of nazareth said:
?

Just spill the beans dude, no offence but I would prefer to look into this myself than listen to your troubles based on the scraps of information you have given so far.
I have not been pm'd and I would like to know more, is there a problem? or is it a storm in a tea cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.