Tanjah phase 1b launched

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

propertyinvest

I here Tanjah is being released for sale again by the end of the week .The price of my apartment went up 30% so happy about that but as everyone knows doesnt mean anything if it doenst sale :( anyway phase 1 b is being released for a 8 week period to certain agents offering a 20% discount along with the same terms as b4 ie 10% rental P.A etc, after this time Dreamworld will not be offering these terms indefinite. So anyone who missed out can still have a opportunity to have a second look.

Happy investing.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

propertyinvest

PI

What exactly is for sale in phase 1b?

MP

It means the same apartments that were being allocated are up for sale but at a higher price but for only 8 weeks after that time they will be 30-40% higher .So any1 buying now will pay 10% more than the first investors.

P

propertyinvest

I was interested in your post propertyinvest when I saw it this morning. I had a call back from Dreamworld around 11.00am. I was told that prices on El Oasis were being reduced for a period of eight weeks, also tanjah prices had gone up from 20% to 30% depending on the unit and phase 1b will be launched at the end of the week but with no discounts.
?? ok my mistake, must of got my wires crossed.

J

jayboy

Hey everyone,

I'm interested in Tanjah primarily because of the 10% for 10 year rental gaurantee. However, I have spoken to the head of Capital Property Sevices (the company doing the guaranteeing) and she has no Tour operators as yet nor has she signed a contract with an insurance company. To be fair she has been given a verbal agreement with Preventiva (the insurance company),but nothing on the dotted line. I have been reassured that the contract will be signed during the begginning of March.

The questions remain: How reliable is the insurance company and what scale do they operate at? What is the reputation of the company giving the guarantee? Will Tanjah be able to achieve 10% for 10 years? How successful will the Tangiers region be in general compared to other areas in Morocco, particularly the Plan Azurs e.g. Saidia?

Any comments welcome.

Cheers

Jayboy

M

manor park

Jayboy

I think with anything like this there will be an element of risk, from what I have seen it all looks ok and I am proceeding with my purchase and intend to use the rental scheme.

All we can try and do is ensure that as many safeguards as possible are built into our contracts, but even so off plan buying will never be risk free.

MP

N

newkidontheblock

Any word on the when the contracts for Tanjah will be issued.

Was thinking April 1st would be appropriate, for obvious reasons.

M

manor park

NKOTB

From the meeting in Birmingham, they gave themselves up to the end of March as "during the first quarter" was stated. so your April 1st may not be to far out although I realise that this was your guess for humourous reasons.

I dont think we are to far away now, it has been a long wait so far.

MP

N

newkidontheblock

MP, wish i shared your optimism re Tanjah. So far nothing Dreamworld say or do inspires confidence. Their website very rarely changes and lack of info for a project of this scale is astonishing. I have been hearing the project has been starting month after month so i wont hold my breath.

Hate being a pessimist and really hope it turns out fine for all who have invested and hung in for so long. Need something to cheer us up on dark dreary uk winter time

N

Naoufal

If you invest, invest in a developer with a good experience and know-how. I advice my clients to invest in appartments/ villa's in Tangiers, never in resorts outside Tangiers. Appartments/villa's in Tangiers raise from 20-30 % per year with legal bounded guarantees. Sowhy put your money in a resort outside Tangier, just as NKOTB quoted I hope it turns out for the best

Status
Not open for further replies.