Tanjah Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

newkidontheblock

Does anyone have an update on Tanjah as everything seems to have gone really quiet. Is phase one sold out. When will building begin. When will contracts be issued Also what is happening with Emaar, Al Houri, and Paradise beach and golf. I was under the impression that these developments where going to form an upmarket stretch of complexes close to Tangier and the airport. Its all went so so quiet. is there anything happening behind the scenes

M

manor park

I have had an email from my agent to say that contracts for Tanjah should be out by the end of the month, although this seems to be only if you have registered with the reccomended solicitor.

I was said at the open day that contracts would be issued in the first quarter and the above falls into line with that. If my memory serves me right, they said that as long as contracts were not held up, then work would start in March.

I am not so sure on the other developments as I have not followed them as closely, but I believe that all the ones you mention will go ahead, it does seem that things move slowly in Morocco and everyone, no matter where in the country seem to complain of delays.

MP

J

jayboy

Hello I've been recently informed of Tanjah and have been told of 10% rental guarantee for ten years. Who is the company that is giving the guarantee and is it reputable? The architecture looks a bit crazy as well. Any thoughts?

M

manor park

jayboy

The company doing the rental are "coastal property solutions" from what I can see they offer a variety of schemes up to 10 years. I will wait to see it all in writing before deciding which way to go.

The design is meant to be modern and different but with these things it is each to their own !

If you want any further details on these, PM your details to me and I can put you in touch with an agent.

MP

Status
Not open for further replies.