TANGIER - City Center Apartment's

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

steveparr

thats right 100%.
I sold my property last year would never buy in that place.
I have nothing to sell.
I looked at the apartments from block 1 now block 6.
No lifts in the blocks.
What are you on....
I have not put 1 add on this page for sale-lets see what you get for your property when its for sale in 5-6yrs.
As i said before i have lived in tangies for over 5yrs been comeing for the last 22yrs what about just a holiday with a hope to buy make a bit of money on the side i think its you that is the agent not me its you that said that thay are a good buy not me.
The blocks are moroccan houseing.
For what you paid i would have got a viller with a pool and room for a pony in spain not tangier.

But there you are a pony full of sh*t.

Let me tell anyone that wants to buy any thing in tangier do your homework 1st. Its not easy to sell in morocco get anything with a view its worth every penny not of the new train station and a sh*ty river.

well youve lived in bloody tangiers for 5 years and keep going back, what a sh*t place it must be.

A viller & pool for 30000 euros, your off your ed

T

Tangier

well youve lived in bloody tangiers for 5 years and keep going back, what a sh*t place it must be.

A viller & pool for 30000 euros, your off your ed
You are Right its a SH*T hole what more can i say if you read my 1st post i am off to spain.

To My Viller with a pool and Room for your Pony.....

Good luck to you all who buy in tangier or Morocco........

S

steveparr

You are Right its a SH*T hole what more can i say if you read my 1st post i am off to spain.

To My Viller with a pool and Room for your Pony.....

Good luck to you all who buy in tangier or Morocco........

And good luck for your move to Spain, I might take you up on the Pony offer.

T

Tangier

And good luck for your move to Spain, I might take you up on the Pony offer.
Just to let you all know that today 27th August 2008 i went back to see the City Center Apartments that are 4 miles out of the City not far from the old bull ring its a bad place to live -still lots of work to do on Block 6 and yes full of moroccan familys- when asked when will the work be done was told that it could be Feb or March 2009.

I think that if i was to invest in Morocco i would invest in a better complex that would have a lift that would have 24h Security gated.

For a few pennys more you can have apartment in the city center on the Beach.

(and room for his pony).

its a Sh*t hole out there. i know the place??????:D

S

steveparr

Just to let you all know that today 27th August 2008 i went back to see the City Center Apartments that are 4 miles out of the City not far from the old bull ring its a bad place to live -still lots of work to do on Block 6 and yes full of moroccan familys- when asked when will the work be done was told that it could be Feb or March 2009.

I think that if i was to invest in Morocco i would invest in a better complex that would have a lift that would have 24h Security gated.

For a few pennys more you can have apartment in the city center on the Beach.

(and room for his pony).

its a Sh*t hole out there. i know the place??????:D
Well i was over a few weeks ago, the courtyard is finished as are the appartments, they are looking superb. So I am not sure where you are looking.
Unfortunately Tangiers is full of those Moroccans, but these blocks have to be bought by individuals, its not council houses you know.
Lifts and security will be upto the owners.
Make sure you dont go to a sh*t hole in Spain. You might get yer viller and pool but FA else.
But if you feel that anyone investing in Morocco are stupid and that Morocco is ****e, then fair enough.
Also from the port its 4km, but hey if you have been offered a penthouse in this **** hole development for 30,000 euros, give me your contact.

T

Tangier

Well i was over a few weeks ago, the courtyard is finished as are the appartments, they are looking superb. So I am not sure where you are looking.
Unfortunately Tangiers is full of those Moroccans, but these blocks have to be bought by individuals, its not council houses you know.
Lifts and security will be upto the owners.
Make sure you dont go to a sh*t hole in Spain. You might get yer viller and pool but FA else.
But if you feel that anyone investing in Morocco are stupid and that Morocco is ****e, then fair enough.
Also from the port its 4km, but hey if you have been offered a penthouse in this **** hole development for 30,000 euros, give me your contact.
next time you are in Tangier please tell me and i would love to meet you.????
and we can walk around the blocks and i can show you what i see and what you dont see you must have Sh*t and egg on you face. thats why you are pluging the apartments so well you have got to be a agent in tangier.

As for spain yes i have my viller. What a buy...........

The reason why the apartments are underprice is that the builder did not put in any lifts and no security to the blocks all the new apartments that are over 2 floors need a lift who will get your gas your shopping what ever you need to your apartment to 3-5 floor.dont know how you get about in tangier but the port its not 4km what are you on.
Go on what about the airport haw far is that from your NEW CITY Apartment.

Let me tell you and all the readers that the New City is goning to be by the train station This will be callen new Tangier not where you are

That Should be call the new BULL RING

Tangier

S

steveparr

next time you are in Tangier please tell me and i would love to meet you.????
and we can walk around the blocks and i can show you what i see and what you dont see you must have Sh*t and egg on you face. thats why you are pluging the apartments so well you have got to be a agent in tangier.

As for spain yes i have my viller. What a buy...........

The reason why the apartments are underprice is that the builder did not put in any lifts and no security to the blocks all the new apartments that are over 2 floors need a lift who will get your gas your shopping what ever you need to your apartment to 3-5 floor.dont know how you get about in tangier but the port its not 4km what are you on.
Go on what about the airport haw far is that from your NEW CITY Apartment.

Let me tell you and all the readers that the New City is goning to be by the train station This will be callen new Tangier not where you are

That Should be call the new BULL RING

Tangier
Your stories are just getting funnier and funnier.

First you say, you have been holidaying in Tangiers for 22yrs, then living there for the last 5yrs and then what a **** hole it is.
I can only assume you like sh*t.
You then say you can get a viller (whatever that is) for 30,000 euros, it must be ****ty to your liking though.
Would love you meet up with you, PM your tel number or address.

I believe your area is called the new BULL SH*TE, but you like the smell though.

T

Tangier

Your stories are just getting funnier and funnier.

First you say, you have been holidaying in Tangiers for 22yrs, then living there for the last 5yrs and then what a **** hole it is.
I can only assume you like sh*t.
You then say you can get a viller (whatever that is) for 30,000 euros, it must be ****ty to your liking though.
Would love you meet up with you, PM your tel number or address.

I believe your area is called the new BULL SH*TE, but you like the smell though.
Look at it Tangier City Apartments it's cheap family housing It was a pice of land that was going cheap now with 6 blocks of Moroccan family houseing.If that is where you are going to live or invest in then it sums you up. you can have the same apartments not far from the airport for 30.000euros you have been done.

The price that you have paid?? cant you see it or do you have muck in your eyes the best apartments are more in price......... in the best position??? with a lift security ( tell you why no lifts no one will pay the upkeep ) lets see.

Look i sold my house made lots of money ?? ( dont know about you ) now got a place in spain and out of this hell of a place soon.....why dont you come and live for a number of yrs and see what you think in a few yrs and where you have your GOOD Investment that place has a bad Name and you should have know that or was you in a holiday mode to buy .......like what i said before you where saying its the best place to buy its a good investment in about 30yrs time yes may be....

so all the best to you and your new investment >>>>>>>

S

steveparr

I would never buy at the tangier city apartments
Ok no problem with that, I am not looking to live in Tangier as you have and from visiting would never live there, but for a cheap investment in Morocco, short visits, holidays/ letting/ access from spain its a good deal.
To visit Tangier is exciting but to live there is obviously a different matter.
I have a few properties in Spain and enjoy visiting regularily, you will definately be more chilled when you move.
So good luck with your move to Spain.

N

Na Fianna

Tangier City Apartments

Hi

Most recently I posted some comments in regard to the Tangier City Apartments. It appears I have offend one of the forum users in regard to the way I presented this argument but that side the information presented was compiled by my legal representatives. Therefore as a layperson myself I feel sure that they know what they are talking about. Any person can see the points carry some merit and are merely used to highlight my case and not to mislead people. Maybe my good friend that felt I was being unfair or has they put it “Nia looks peeved that she cant get her deposit back” can explain to us all the legal ramifications process in regard to the purchase of the above properties. Not sure why one wouldn’t be peeved of at being ripped off. Or are you saying my good friend that you have money to burn either way I feel that this e-mail may come in for more insults based on previous communication sent to comments forward by other forum users. But take note in business as in life there is an old saying if you don’t have anything constructive to say then best you saying nothing at all.

Getting back the point at hand I feel that people who are not satisfied with the Developer and master agent selling of these properties (in the Tangier City Apartments) should now come together to consider taking action against the master agent. People often pay more attention to bodies of people rather then individuals so they say. This can be done via all modes of vehicles of communication from e-mailing your sales broker if didn’t go directly through the master agent, phoning relevant bodies that deal with real estate Company’s behavior (ombudsman). They can assist in regard to giving you information of the relevant bodies to contact in Spain to highlight this company’s behavior. You can write letter to your local European Parliament Representative. Or seek legal advice or start an e-mail campaign highlighting our problems directly aimed at the master agent. There is also a Consumer Protection Ageny based in Malaga that deels with complaints and as the master agent appear to be based in this district and this can also be used as another aveune employed. At this moment I have begun looking at the Consumer Rights Body watch dog in Malaga Spain and in Ireland. They have suggested that if this company if found to be in breach of EU Law they can be held accountabale for costs and damages. Another way is to publish aricles highlighting the problems encountered, not anything slandrous, but facts. You can send copies of this information to the master agent compeditors in the realestate market. Some times this information migth be used at the master agents expense and damages their good title as a company. I have had some good feedback and support so the more pressure applied the better the chances are that this company will be held accountable for their actions in the log run. Good way of doing things for example is for us all to email the European parliament all at the same time, to a specific office on an ongoing basis to force the master agent into turning a corner. The greater the pressure the greater the chance of highlighting the problems people are encountering with this company. The European Parliament have the power to enforce decisions if they have gone in favour of the clients, its not unheard of for companies to reverse their behaviour policy because they have no choice but to. European Law is very strict animal. It is important to remember not convey personal details just information you feel is relevant to your complaint until you feel secure in your mind that the body you contacted can assist. As I have recently presented my case in previous communications I feel you can judge what I am saying, as rubbish or not. I have no objects to stating the fact that I wish to have my reservation fee paid to master agent reimbursed. I note that some people disagree with me and you are entitled to your opinion but for those investors how have grave concerns about the difficulties they have encountered I implore you to consider this communication as a way moving forward.
I was recently informed by a legal representative that under European law the master agents to this development could be forced to refund monies paid and reservation fees, regardless of their in house policy of non refundable clauses. If people feel they have misinformed while purchasing or the contracts forward to appear to have errors you might be entitled by law to your money back. Apparently under European Law it is illegal for any company to forward your monies directly to a developer. The master agent is for all intense purposes deemed to be an escrow agent. Which is often defined as a person or entity holding documents and funds in a transfer of real property, acting for both parties pursuant to instructions, this definition may need further clarification but if this is the case then we has a group of investors might have a legal right to reimbursement of all monies paid. I know that I would never have paid the reservation had I known it was going directly to the developer. Nowhere was that ever mentioned or stated in writing to me or my partner. I have commenced research into area of unprofessional behavior under EU Directive with the hope of unearthing more information let all know the outcome.

I hope that any individual that has an interest in either securing their investment or address the issue of unprofessional behavior might consider assisting in the push to highlight the difficulties encountered. I suggested that contact be made with the Moroccan Government as this will put the developers on the spot too, if any one feels this course of action needs to be taken I would gladly push on with them from here.

Regards
Na Fianna

M

MoroccoInvestor

Group Action

Hi Na Fianna,

I would very much like to get in touch with you to discuss group action as I too have paid a deposit for a dump hole. My email address is [email protected].

Also if any wants to see the pictures of the blocks as of Nov'2008 when i last visited the site, please email me.

Regards

MorocooInvestor

N

Na Fianna

Hi

Hi Na Fianna,

I would very much like to get in touch with you to discuss group action as I too have paid a deposit for a dump hole. My email address is [email protected].

Also if any wants to see the pictures of the blocks as of Nov'2008 when i last visited the site, please email me.

Regards

MorocooInvestor
Can you tell me if the agent you purchased the property from has made contact with the master agent or builder on your behalf to resolve the problems you have encountered. From my experience the master agent and developer refuse to discuss the problems I highlighted with them. I am not sure were you are based but I am in the Republic of Ireland and this is a difficulty as Moroccan Law differs somewhat to our, over here certain practices encountered by the master agent and developer are frowned upon under European law. Under European law the client is entitled to the reservation to be refunded regardless of time scale in the purchase. Or if the contract have consistant errors then you have a right to withdraw and the developer refund your monies. I am not sure as to what extent in the contract negotiations you are but I would advise you to seek a review of the contract recieved as the one I receieved was deemed defective and problamatic. I was told the developer although based in Morocco is part of a UK Company apparently. If this is true then the company is contravening European Law and the director Mr. Ball can be held accountable for his company’s actions.

I hope you will not be offended if we go through the forum for a while to communicate so all concerned can join in to discuss the issues. I think the more transparent this issue is the greater the chance of success. I haven't seen any pictures of the property lately so I am not up to speed with things at all.
If you want to forward them so all can see that would be a great help as other might respond with their experiences and pictures. As I only paid a reservation I have never had any plans or pictures of the appartment.
Regards

S

steveparr

My most sincere apologies, unfortunately my outburst was directed at another poster and you came into this outburst with no logic on my part.
I can only say that I will help you in any way I can. Feel free to PM me.

N

Na Fianna

Tangier City Apartments

My most sincere apologies, unfortunately my outburst was directed at another poster and you came into this outburst with no logic on my part.
I can only say that I will help you in any way I can. Feel free to PM me.
Hi

Thank you for the reply.

Maybe I should come in for some criticism for not researching further into the Tangier City Development that aside we all learn by our mistakes. I am not sure of the best way to address all of the clients concerns, maybe a plan needs to be drawn up and put in place were all client with factual documentation can brooch issues between each other around areas such as:

(1) Contractual issues
(2) Misinformation
(3) Building problems

There are a whole host of things of importance to clients. This project must be submitted through the correct body to maximize its impact on the company. If a list of complaints drawn up within a certain deadline of 5 to 6 months then who knows, what the outcome maybe. I was informed that all the other clientele on this development were happy with the build, I don’t know if this is the case but my experience tells me we may have only tip the top of the iceberg.

Let me know what you think.

Regards

that feel they have been let down. In many ways I have given up hope of every getting back my reservation but if I can assist in highlighting the pr

M

misch.chief

Tangier is a good investment (other than if they are not being completed!),as is Morocco because of all the investment the King is putting in ot the country. I used a company called Compass - they were good and completed.

I was wondering if anybody knew about Agadir as an investment?

Cheers

M

MoroccoInvestor

Legal Action

Hi

I reserved one apartment in early Jan 08 and I have to pay the balance of my 30% but my solicitor was unsuccessful in getting a completion date or amendments to the contract so what does that say?

I like to know if anybody else has a legal representative working on their behalf that can contact my solicitor with a possible view to getting some answers. The agent has told me that the developer wants me to pay the balance of the 30% within a week but it appears they are not releasing legal information that can bring clossure to the development. What's do you think?
Hi Na Fianna,

No sign of completion on this development. Siroco seem to have closed their office in Spain and Morocco. We have a group of about 12 investors looking to take legal action, but surprisingly we don’t have the name of the developers. Is there any chance you could share the name with us?

We seem to have signed a contract with company called Urbamed SARL which turns out to be owed by Siroco and not the developer.

Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.