Tangier City Apartments Investors

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tangier

hi all,

iv put a deposit on no. 21 block 1, i now hear that there is a huge crack down the front of it, can anyone confirm this? Has anybody got any good news, from what iv read its a pretty depressing picture!

yes i can confirm that there is a big crack on this block

B

bat

I went to view Tangier city centre site in sept 07 and paid my deposit Dec 07 and all the way through was told lie after lie - so in April 08 i went to Tangier and went to the site Joe Ball was there and he gave me atour around the apartments and site and said they would be finished in about 6 weeks and then I got the news in Dec 08 that they would be released and to make my final payment which I have not made - I tried to email Mark Wilkinson but it wasnt accepted so I suppose hes done a runner.I would like to be involved in. getting together

E

enjay2611

FYI
guys, guys...Mark has NOT done a "runner". I have spoken to him about an hour or so ago. He was in his office n Spain, came back from Tangier on Tuesday. The latest from him is the investment bank is going for the Title Deeds from the notary. They've probably more powers and can muscle their way through to get those with their solicitors, connections,etc. Also, after speaking to Mark, they don't see any problems as far as our paperwork or rights to our flats because we paid our first half as agreed, signed the paperwork as agreed and should get the title deeds as agreed.
Once they have the TDs, we will be paying the bank the remainder, NOT the develeoper who seems to have been the pain in the a*se in the whole process.

Mark has assured me that he'll be in contact with everyone as soon as he has DEFINITIVE news, I'll be ringing him in the next couple of weeks or so.

Hope this helps as I'm sure we all equally on the edge with this whole mess!

Lets "watch this space"....:confused::)

S

S S Northcote

Hi there,
I am so sorry to hear this.. it's what none of us want to hear really.
I would strongly suggest you use an independent Notaire who can investigate for you.The fact that you are not Moroccan plays a big part!!It can also be vry frustrating if you cannot speak Moroccan!
If you need any contact numbers please let me know.

With best wishes

P

Peter Bear

Hello,

Has anybody got any news or been to Tangier City Apts recently?

K

keith348

tangier city

I have put a deposit on an apartment and paid a balance to sirrco estates who im know not able to contact i would like to join any group of investors who are trying to bring this to a conclusion

P

Peter Bear

Hi Keith,

Ring me and i will update you! ( 01706 214038 ). Leave your email no. on answer phone if im not in.

N

Na Fianna

Hi Keith,

Ring me and i will update you! ( 01706 214038 ). Leave your email no. on answer phone if im not in.
Hi

I put a down payment on a property in the Tangier City Development but have had no joy with the master sale agent when they sent a faulty contract.

Have the properties been completed?

Regards

P

Peter Bear

Hi Na Fianna,

There is a group of investors, if you can ring me like kieth has done, i can put you in touch with us all. I take it the agent was Siroco Estates!

Regards,

Pete.

P

Peter Bear

Hi Bat,

Are you in the investors group?

Regards,

Pete.

P

Peter Bear

Hi Enjay 2611,

Are you part of the investors group involved in Tangier City Apts. I suggest you get in touch if you are not already. Siroco have ceased trading!

Pete.

P

Peter Bear

Hi there,
I am so sorry to hear this.. it's what none of us want to hear really.
I would strongly suggest you use an independent Notaire who can investigate for you.The fact that you are not Moroccan plays a big part!!It can also be vry frustrating if you cannot speak Moroccan!
If you need any contact numbers please let me know.

With best wishes
Hello S S Northcote,

Can you get in touch if you are trying to purchase at Tangier City Apts. A.S.A.P

Regards,:bawling:

Pete

N

Na Fianna

Hi Na Fianna,

There is a group of investors, if you can ring me like kieth has done, i can put you in touch with us all. I take it the agent was Siroco Estates!

Regards,

Pete.
Hi

Yes they are the group. I was sent a contract that was riddled with errors and they would not amended them or contact the legal representative to whom I appointed to assist with the purchase. Mr Wilson and co Mr Ball the developer could have sold the property in the intrim but I failed to complete so they keep my heavy deposit. They refused to return it when the contract was found to be unsafe.

That's the long and short of my case. Not sure how fourms work but I can send you my private e-mail as I live in Ireland and I have already ran up high cost on calls before I feel I cannot go that way. I hope you understand

Regards

P

Peter Bear

Hi Na Fianna,

Ring me now! I only wanted your email address and then you can be in touch with about 40 investors who are having problems. You cannot put your email on this forum!

Pete.

P

Peter Bear

Tangier City Apts Court battle Urbamed V Al Aourri

Please can you phone me if you are in the uk
Hi to all concerned Tangier City Apts Court Hearing 15th DEC 2009,

Anybody who has put deposits on the above Apts, please get in contact.

SIROCO ESTATES HAVE CEASED TRADING!!!
THERE IS A COURT DATE ON THE 15TH DECEMBER 2009 IN TANGIER.
URBAMED ( SISTER COMPANY OF SIROCO ) AGAINST AL AOURRI ( THE DEVELOPER )

AS INVESTORS WE NEED AS MUCH PUBLICTY AS POSSIBLE TO OBTAIN A FAVOURABLE OUTCOME TO THIS TERRIBLE SITUATION!!

Regards,

Pete.:ridinghorse::ridinghorse::ridinghorse:

P

Peter Bear

We have 'purchased' one Tangier City Apartment and have today found out that the developer will not release the apartments and honour the contract. Mark at Siroco is seeking a lawer asap (31 march 09).
WE NEED YOUR HELP AS WELL BOBBYDOG!:fight::fight::fight:

N

Na Fianna

Hi Na Fianna,

Ring me now! I only wanted your email address and then you can be in touch with about 40 investors who are having problems. You cannot put your email on this forum!

Pete.
Hi pete

I am not sure what has happened to date becaue I have lost touch with things? I tried to sort things out with Mark Wilson but had no success, If you want I will give you my e-mail I know that this might be the incorrect thing to do, or I will set up a temporary e-mail address with google.

P

Peter Bear

Hello again Na Fianna,

Right ok! Well get in touch however you think is best. I have spoken to Keith348, he rang me within 2 mins of me putting my tel.no on here, he said he learnt more from me in 2mins than in18 month from Mark Wilkinson, you wont see Keith on here again looking for answers because he is now in the group and is kept upto date. ( and has just gone on holiday feeling a lot better! ) I am also pretty sure Mark Wilkinson will be looking at these forums to see what we are upto! I will leave it upto you now, Im getting ready to watch Darren Barker ( boxing ).

Regards,

Pete.

N

Na Fianna

Hi Pete

I set up a temporary e-mail address is [email protected] I will discard it afterwards. I will pass you on my other personal details when you contact me. On another note Mark Wilson was of no assistance to me I found him to be quite unhelpful.

Regards

K

k.nancy

tangier city appartments

I am a member of the investors involved in tangier city appartments -paid a deposit for one appartment and still waiting for the outcome of the legal dispute between Siroco and the developer. please I would like to be in contact with the other members as we are all in the same boat.

Nancy

Status
Not open for further replies.