TAMANI ARTS Offices Business Bay: Change of Developer!

F

farshid

Tamani arts

Dear Investors,
We are coming nearer to making a decision to take legal action. If you want to join the group please follow Popuralo's comments and register in the private group.
The more people register , the better our case is.
Investors in other projects of KM Properties are also welcome.
You have to be active, otherwise you just have to accept whatever they dictate to you.
Farshid

S

Salih

Dear Farshid
Could you please tell me how can i join your private group
Thanks

F

farshid

joining the group

Dear Salih,
Please follow paparulo's comments. He is the administrator.
Regards
Farshid

I

iloilo

Hi, I just stumbled upon this thread and am thankful that I googled for "Tamani Arts Offices" this a.m. as a last resort in trying to understand what is going on with this IAH guys. They emailed me the new SPA some 2 months back - all calculations and owner identity mistakes in their initial email (I guess they might give my unit to someone also in that case!). Because of all the calculation mistakes in the Agreement, we have not yet signed the new SPA. My husband wanted to check what is currently going on at their construction site and then sit with them to talk. But I guess, I am now with you guys in this forum.

I

iloilo

We have been Dubai residents for more than a decade. Could we telephonically discuss or meet up with some of you who are also in Dubai and have bought in this TAO Project? My telelphone no. is 050-4508660.

F

farshid

iloilo

Dear Iloilo,
Please join our private group as soon as possible ,by following paparulo's previous messages. We are now considering different lawyers who can represent us as a group. some of the private group members live in Dubai and can meet up with you.
farshid

P

paparulo

Register now in our private group of investors

Dear All,

We are close to start legal actions and with that purpose I urge you to join the following private group of TAO investors. In that group we will be able to jointly develop an strategy to better defend our rights and also save costs in lawyers´fees..

Please go to this group and click on "apply for membership" :

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...mani-arts-2014

In order to be accepted you´ll have to identify yourself as investor (PSA copy on pages showing main info: Name, Unit number, price and signatures).

See you there,
Paparulo

F

farshid

Tamani

Dear iloilo
Did you manage to join the group?
You can meet up with the members in Dubai and discuss what is goin on.
Farshid

P

paparulo

JOIN PRIVATE GROUP - Correct link !!

Dear All,

If you are an investor affected by KM Properties/ IAH / The Developer Properties in the projects: TAMANI ARTS OFFICES / PARKLANE TOWER / B2B TOWER, please join our private group in order to know our actions and how we are going to protect our rights.

Please click on:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/tamani-arts-2014

and then click on "Apply for Membership".

Regards,
paparulo

F

farshid

group membership

Dear investors,
I think it is very helpful to join the group, because we exchange ideas and decide on future actions.
The bigger the group the better it is in enforcing our rights.
Farshid

S

SKK

Tao

Hi all,

I am also an investor in Tamani Arts Offices. Got ripped off by KM properties who forced 70% of the payment out of my bank about 7 years ago!

Now the new developer is offering less than 50% of the net area I had originally bought. I refused to sign the new SPA and had a meeting with a lady called Suzanne at IAH. She blamed KM properties for the issue. Status quo!

This was a few months ago and haven't heard from them since.

Regards,

SKK

F

farshid

Skk

Dear SKK,
Please join our private group and see what we are doing regarding this.
If you get in touch with paparulo, he can guide you as to how to join us.
Regards
Farshid

S

SKK

Tao

Hi Farshid,

Thanks for your response. How do I get in touch with Paparulo?

Regards,

F

farshid

Skk

I will ask paparulo to respond to you.
Just to assure you, we are all in the same boat. I have paid 80% and my area also has been reduced by more than 50% !!
In this private group we discuss what the next move should be, and we hope that outsiders cannot see what is being talked about.
Regards
Farshid

S

SKK

Hi paparulo,

Thanks for your email. None of the links have a "apply for membership" tab. Any suggestions?

Regards,
SKK

P

paparulo

Hi SKK,

Then google: type "google groups" --> click on "google groups" --> click on "browse all" --> type "tamani arts 2014" --> click on "tamani arts 2014" --> click on "apply for membership".

Please try.
Rgds,
p