TAMANI ARTS Offices Business Bay: Change of Developer!

P

paparulo

Time for Action

Dear Forum members,

I think it is time to move regarding this issue, before it is too late.
Those who are interested please send me a private message (right click on my forum nickname) and send me your contact info, so we can get in touch and coordinate next steps.

Regards,
paparulo

P

paparulo

Left button !

dear forum members,

i think it is time to move regarding this issue, before it is too late.
Those who are interested please send me a private message (right click on my forum nickname) and send me your contact info, so we can get in touch and coordinate next steps.

Regards,
paparulo
actually it should be left button click on my nickname !! ...

P

paparulo

I am not an expert, but I think you should:

*sign in into your forum account

*click on my nickname, with the left button of your mouse

*select "send private message"

See if it works...
paparulo

K

kmdxb888

I am not an expert, but I think you should:

*sign in into your forum account

*click on my nickname, with the left button of your mouse

*select "send private message"

See if it works...
paparulo

.....seems your "send private message" options has been disabled for unknown reason........:banghead:

add me by email : KMDXB888 @ gmail dot com

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
.....seems your "send private message" options has been disabled for unknown reason........:banghead:

add me by email : KMDXB888 @ gmail dot com
It is your pm option which is disabled as you are a new member. You cannot send or receive messages until you are an active member.

K

kmdxb888

It is your pm option which is disabled as you are a new member. You cannot send or receive messages until you are an active member.

err...... thanks admin !! sorry for my wrong feedback ...... :tee:

M

mohammad du

Hi all,

There is no time. We have to get together and file a case because the more we delay the more chances for the developer to cancel our units please let's get together as one group and open a case.

P

paparulo

ALL,

MINE IS : iberstone dot spain @ gmail dot com

Please send yours.
paparulo

S

sarmanvss

tamani arts new developer

hi i am sarma and i have a office space in tamani arts offices. today i got a call from amlak from whom i have availed finance for this property. now they are telling me a new name not iah property but property developers llc is the new owner and they want me to visit amlak to discuss the discount on the property. the phone conversation did not make sense to me as the lady speaking to me did not have much information. i want to be included in this forurm and please revert to me and my mobile no is 050 4562413

F

farshid

tamani

welcome Samar
It is interesting to know what happened with your meeting with Emlak.
Property developers are the new owners.
Farshid

P

paparulo

Join private group - only for identified investors

Dear All,

It is time for action and with that purpose I urge you to join the following private group of TAO investors.

In order to be accepted you´ll have to identify yourself as investor (passport copy and PSA copy on pages showing main info: Name, Unit number, price and signatures).

Please go to this group and click on "apply for membership" :

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/tamani-arts-2014

See you there,
Paparulo

K

kmdxb888

Hi ! Paparulo

though this thread named as "Tamani Arts Offices" but there are some other "B2B" investors of K.M.Properties who contributing valuable info's in the same issue....... are they out of your membership list ?

S

sarmanvss

Dear Forum members,

I think it is time to move regarding this issue, before it is too late.

Regards,
paparulo
hi

i too agree that we have to move fast and my numb rid 0504562413 , sarma

P

paparulo

Legal action y/n?

Dear All,

So far only a couple of people joined the private group and another couple requested it but did not provide identification....

We need to move faster and get as many people as possible !

Please join,
paparulo
:ridinghorse:

O

Oshkosh

Dear Forum Members,
Mr. Paparulo has taken the initiative to set up this forum and a private group for the best interest of all investors in Tamani Arts Offices. We should support him with his efforts and join the group and provide the required identification to proof that all members registered in this forum are genuine investors in Tamani Arts Offices. Approaching a lawyer as a team is better and less expensive than going individually. Also, negotiating with the developer later as a team with a strong legal backing is better than allowing the developer to exploit us individually. I cannot understand the reluctance of some people in this regard!!! What are you afraid of? Mr. Paparulo is just asking for some identification, no more, no less. So, I urge those who did not come forward to move quickly and join the private group. Time is running and it is not in our favor, so please let's act quickly. Thanks

P

paparulo

Joining Private Group made easier

Dear Tamani Investors,

I received several comments that some of you might be reluctant to send copy of your passport, which I understand.

Therefore from now on you will only be required to send copy of pages from your sale contract with KM Properties, in order to be identified as Tamani investors and be accepted to the private group.

Please join!

Go to: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/tamani-arts-2014

and click on "apply for membership".

Regards,
paparulo

P

paparulo

First message from private group

Dear All,

I have sent yesterday a first TEST message to all members that have joined.

Please reply to it to know that everything works fine.

PLEASE CHECK that the message is not going to your SPAM folder !!!

Regards,
paparulo

S

Salih

This is just to let you know that I have registered with the property forum and I saw your messages on Tamani Arts Bldg. I am with you 100% all the way and I will provide more feedback later.
i Already bought in 2008 an office from KM & now the new developer asked me to accept only 40% of the area which i bought it from Km, bearing in mind that i already paid 50% of the original price.. I need an advice please

P

paparulo

Welcome

Dear Salih,

Please register inthe other forum ( the private one ) by following the instructions in my previous message above.

Regards,
Paparulo