Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RedSeaHomes

Dear All,

i notice that, all of you focus on Hurgahda, Sharm El Sheik,...
The upcoming area is Taba. Very cheap for investment , compared with Hurgahda and Sharm el sheik.
There is a beach front project (off-plane) . 200 units, 5,500 sterling / m2 pre lunch price .will go up for 700. The due diligence will be offered .

Regards
Red Sea Homes.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

johnwayne

Banned
Dear All,

i notice that, all of you focus on Hurgahda, Sharm El Sheik,...
The upcoming area is Taba. Very cheap for investment , compared with Hurgahda and Sharm el sheik.
There is a beach front project (off-plane) . 200 units, 5,500 sterling / m2 pre lunch price .will go up for 700. The due diligence will be offered .

Regards
Red Sea Homes.
can you tell us more? sounds interesting.

R

RedSeaHomes

Location: very near to Taba Heights. a deal will be made to use Marian of Taba heights and gold course for a discount.
Land is 32,000 m2. The first 50 unites will be at discounted price.
Owner: is Egyptian developer.
Specification: will be to European stander.

Layout and price list will be published in a week.

Regards

J

johnwayne

Banned
thanks and please keep us all in the know - sounds good!

A

abomadi

from my side this is the worst place to invest in, this area is very sensitive since it's located between 3 countries Jordan, Egypt, Palestine"Israel", and every visitor must be checked by Egyptian and Israelis intelligence system before he has an entrance visa as i heard when i visited it last time. also there is no life there only 6 resorts as i remember with no place to go else your resort :).

R

RedSeaHomes

full of life

Hi
For sure you know nothing!!!!!!. Just to prove that . the ministry of tourism started a plan for promoting the area. And it is not that close to the borders to Palestine
What do you know about Taba heights? It will El Guna soon. Taba is coming .
I guess you have other objective of saying so????

R

RedSeaHomes

Hi Red Sea,

Wikipedia says that 'Taba is the location of Egypt's busiest border crossing with neighbouring Israel'.
Are you maybe talking about somewhere else with the same name?
Hi ,
as you said it is a free encyclopedia. Who write the information!!!!?

L

Lsab

That's right Red Sea - you can never be sure of their information. Where exactly is Taba?
Thanks

L

Lsab

Thanks Queenie. My husband just got in from work and I asked him too. He said that as far as he knows, it's still a very sensitive area and was disputed land between 'Israel' and Egypt - quite a long time ago though. Too near the border for us I'm afraid.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Isab

Personally Im with you on this one. Also it is too far to use as a base to explore the Ancient Wonders of Egypt. That is why Hurghada and Sharm are excellent bases as you can get to Luxor and Cairo very quickly and cheaply by air.
If anyone is looking for rental potential then the location of Hurgh and Sharm along with the red sea is a definite selling point.

A

abomadi

Genius...

first of all this is my own opinion, since i own properties in Aqaba- Jordan,and also visited taba many times you could ask any legal department about this issue. also Taba faced many terrorism explosions, BTW this is an sharing forum to share opinions not to be aggressive on people.

Hi
For sure you know nothing!!!!!!. Just to prove that . the ministry of tourism started a plan for promoting the area. And it is not that close to the borders to Palestine
What do you know about Taba heights? It will El Guna soon. Taba is coming .
I guess you have other objective of saying so????
genius

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
hello

its tooooooooooooooo early to have properties in this area, what is the nearest hospital??? what is the nearest services areas??? where is the nearest government services offices???? does any one have any information
pics or offplan informations??? its only hotels and sensetive area

R

RedSeaHomes

hi,
there is a hospital, and governmental offices. beside there is a direct flight from UK to Taba, every week.
there is a huge project their( Taba Heights),which has many hotels, and golf course and marina.
there is an off-plan project . it will have 200 units, beach front. the price will start from 550 sterling /m going up to 700 sterling.
for all, the resorts is away from the border. i understand your worried, but can someone explain me whay the government developing this area., and why investors invest their... are they crazy??? or what. Terrorism happens anywhere.... it happened in sharm before???

regards.
Essam

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lsab

hi Essam,

There's so much to take into account when buying abroad. Many people would prefer to buy in a more established area where they can access plenty of information and advice from others that have bought there. There are investors prepared to take a bigger risk for a bigger return, I'm just not one of them. Agreed about the terrorism point - most of us on the forum agree I think, but I just feel that Taba is too close to the border. I lived in Saudi Arabia a few years ago when bombings were becoming quite regular - my son's school was actually bombed (thankfully he wasn't in it),so I know that terrorism happens everywhere. We have limited funds to invest and we want to take as few risks as possible. There will many that disagree I'm sure:)

queenie40something

queenie40something

I was also wondering if you would be able to insure the properties due to the previous bombings and closeness to the border ( had no probs in Sharm ) and if so would the premiums be alot higher than resorts such as Sharm and Hurghada.

Another reason I would not consider buying here is that once we decided to move out to Egypt, Taba I'm sure will be very very difficult to locate work.

L

lyndsay552

Not sure about this area but coming from Northern Ireland, we have always had to pay higher insurance premiums because of the terrorism and a lot of English companies will not provide insurance here. I think it is starting to change now.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Lyndsay - yes thats correct. I am a Motor Insurance Underwriter and we insure risks in NI but I think we are one of few that do at the moment.

L

lyndsay552

There was an article in a Sunday Newspaper yesterday about Taba Heights. I'll see if I can find it online and put it in the media section. It looks lovely

Status
Not open for further replies.