Superior Worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

exfcsm

If anyone is looking to go out to Saidia in the near future, I have an apartment on AP6 available. Please send me a message and I can advise of the full details, I have a website, but am still too young to advertise it.
Regards
Shani

S

suzywongwong

Hi

We have also purchased at Oasis over 2 years ago now. If you hear anymore about a day trip over I know that we would be very interested please keep us informed if you hear anymore

Thanks Sue

W

Whitesaidfred

I bought in Oct 2005, however superior rescinded my contract and did not build development, I was told that I would get my money back in 2 years if townhouse was not built, however I now find myself having to take superior group to court and it has now transpired that they never had the title to land and have committed fraud.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear you are having problems. I also bought from Superior (Regal oaks) in May 2005. While there has been some building on the site my house has not been built and I am having to take them to court too. There is an MSN site called "Brits buying in Florida" where you can see some comments on Superiors other delelopments in Orlando

On the bright side if you do get your cash back you can now get far more for your money. Have a look round the web at MLS listings

All the best

A

angel888

Hi whitesaidfred

Thanks for info.

When regal lakes in florida was not going ahead superior offered to sell me a lot at regal oaks which was complete. Were you given same option?

A

angel888

Hi clibbens

Do you think it is worth drawing a lawsuit against superior real estate in UK as they are still operating under carol vordermans name?

When they sold me regal lakes lot, they told me they were developers and now they say they are just agents, also I have now been told they are in receivership in uk?

Is there any sort of grant that can help people like me in UK to claim money back?

I have lawsuit against them in florida my hearing is 25th June. I dont know how long it will go on.

C

clibbens

Do you think it is worth drawing a lawsuit against superior real estate in UK as they are still operating under carol vordermans name?

When they sold me regal lakes lot, they told me they were developers and now they say they are just agents, also I have now been told they are in receivership in uk?

Is there any sort of grant that can help people like me in UK to claim money back?

I have lawsuit against them in florida my hearing is 25th June. I dont know how long it will go on.
I don't know who you should be suing as it all depends on your contract. Companies like this often set up separate ventures and operate different parts of the business through different legal companies so that if one company goes under it doesn't affect the rest. You could try your local citizens advice bureau and perhaps write into one of the papers - Mail, Telegraph etc do have financial columns. You could also try and contact the receiver for Superior - I think the details are on the eyeonworld forum.
Good luck and let us know how you get on.

A

angel888

Would anyone like to join me with lawsuit against superior Florida?

Would anyone else like to jump on to bandwagon with
my lawsuit against superior please can them to contact me. We can make our money worker harder and make our case stronger with a larger no. of people who have suffered from the operations of this co.

My lawyer is Joel walters from walters levine. He's a nice lawyer and is very sharp.

In furtherance of your voicemail message this morning,
attached is information pertaining to the recovery fund that you
referred to pertaining to licensed real estate agents. A similar
recovery fund exists for licensed building contractors. An
administrative complaint can also be filed with the Department of
Business and Professional Regulation against one or more of the
individual defendants and or any other licensed real estate broker or
salesperson involved in the transaction. Let me know if that is
something that you would like to do. The complaint form is available at:
DBPR: Home Page. The idea of joining other plaintiffs in the
lawsuit who will share in fees and costs is a great idea. If you know
of similarly situated buyers, let me know who they are and we can
discuss the best way to contact them.

Sam:)
07850 356 981

S

shytalk

hi, we are also suffering at the hands of superior at the moment, in september 2005 we placed a deposit on a townhouse in Regal Lakes, we were offered the chance last year to move our investment to oakmont, but decided against it, we signed to come out of contract to get our deposits back this month, but have been told now they are not going to return our monies. We would love to join together with other people in the same situation to help each other. . would like people in the same situation to contact me. Thanks

A

angel888

Hi Shytalk,

If you are the same person that left message on my phone I will contact you tommorow. If not pm me.

P

Pines Buyer

The mess Superior seem to have left appears to be in Orlando. There presently appears to be no knock-on effect in Oasis/Saidia. Has anyone had problems with their purchases there?

A

angel888

Hi Fred,

Here are my lawyers details:

WALTERS
LEVINE
KLINGENSMITH
& THOMISON P.A.
ATTORNEYS AT LAW

1800 Second Street
Suite 808, East Wing
Sarasota, FL 34236
Telephone: (941) 364-8787
Facsimile: (941) 361-3023

When you contact them say that you got their details from Miss Hoa Quach regarding regal lakes developments.

If you get more people together who bought on regal oaks development, then you can group together and share costs of lawyer fees. You mentioned a contact you had that use to work for superior. Does she have database of regal oaks buyers?

Hoa

M

MalagaDave

do you think carol vorderman has anything to do with this. i can see from her web site that she sells regalpalms. coincidence? :confused:

S

sunnydays

Have you read pages 5 and 6 of this thread?

Also have a look at the thread "Superior Real Estate Group and Carol Vorderman Overseas Homes."

C

clibbens

Have you read pages 5 and 6 of this thread?

Also have a look at the thread "Superior Real Estate Group and Carol Vorderman Overseas Homes."
The link between Superior and Carol Vorderman is also mentioned on the Caribbean forum where I posted the letter I received from Carol Vorderman which mentioned Superior throughout the letter...

A

ABH

Abbh

Hi

I am new to the site - so can anyone give me some feedback on this OASIS SARL group. Has anyone else bought in the AP Block 3 ??
- plot RT5 ??
Chris North the director of this development company was the MD of Superior ??:confused:

I

Isadora

Hi Abbh,
I have bought in block 3. Apartment no 321B.

W

Whitesaidfred

As previouly stated I am taking action to recover my deposit for regal oaks florida. I've Just heard from my Brief that the lead case in our action has been settled outof court. That has taken about 10 months so it is not that quick to get your cash back. I know that some want to see the various florida developments through, but I don't feel I can take the chance. The credit cruch is having a world wide effect, Tighten your belt hold on and the best of luck to you all

D

don186

Hi all,

I am new to this "Superior Worldwide" forum and we (my wife and me) are also Superior 'victims' through our Oakmont property purchased(?) in May 2004.

Thanks to Sam (angel888) for publishing the details of your lawyer Walters & Levine. We just had a phonecall with W&L and they mentioned that they starting a case for a lawsuit against Superior/Oakmont. For this they start something like a 'virtual forum' to collect people's information together who have problems like us with Superior regarding the Oakmont development. They represent already a group of people in a lawsuit against Superior/Regal Lakes and have build a 'forum' with those people. They also encouraged us to inform as much as possible people who have the Oakmont problem.

So - if anyone else would like to join in this Oakmont case, please reply or even feel free to call me on 07939830412.

Here is again the contact details from Walters, Levine, Klingensmith & Thomison P.A. - Attorneys at Law;
1800 Second Street;
Suite 808, East Wing;
Sarasota, Florida 34236;
phone: 001-941-364-8787
fax: 001-941-361-3023

Sam (angel888) - many thanks to you again for your information on this. I really hope that a large strong group will come together to work with W&L together for this lawsuit.

Don.

W

Whitesaidfred

Question? If lots of us try to get our cash back and superior file for bankruptcy or chapter 11 does that mean that we will have to continue with our purchase or loose our cash?

D

don186

Hi Whitesaidfred,

I wish there would be an easy and quick answer to your question. I am in the beginning of investigating and in my opinion the answers can come out only through the lawyer. Actually I am sending him all my documents, correspondence I have from the very much beginning about Oakmont. When the lawyer analysed it, he will advise me about next steps.

I'll try to get a list together from all Oakmont buyers to maybe find a way to reach them virtually etc. I am really keen to get as much as possible people together who want to go the same way against Superior to get their money back.

Its a bit frustrating at the moment, but what else to do. For my part - I'm really fed up with Superior and Oakmont....even should they come next week and announce the 'new start'/go ahead with construction, etc.

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.