Superior Worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reg ulator

I HAVE to echo the request for a response. For Grim Reaper to say that he now works for an organisation that places customer care at the top of their priority list is a bit of a joke.

For years, he was responsible for a company that did very little to provide any "after care" to people who bought through his company.

I think that the questions being asked here are reasonable and ripe for answers. The only issue here is highlighted in one of his submissions in that he refers to the fact that he is more than willing to revert to law when people get too close to the mark.

A lot of buyers are obviously very concerned at this time but the dismissive attitude is all too familiar to a lot of owners who have already used his previous company.
:mad:
Reg

R

Reg ulator

Sorry, forgot to say, you do not need a spade here. A simple brushing aside of the dirt will show the links between the Superior Group and several new ventures and a few existing Superior companies (in the UK or US)

Reg

I

Investy

I HAVE to echo the request for a response. For Grim Reaper to say that he now works for an organisation that places customer care at the top of their priority list is a bit of a joke.

For years, he was responsible for a company that did very little to provide any "after care" to people who bought through his company.

I think that the questions being asked here are reasonable and ripe for answers. The only issue here is highlighted in one of his submissions in that he refers to the fact that he is more than willing to revert to law when people get too close to the mark.

A lot of buyers are obviously very concerned at this time but the dismissive attitude is all too familiar to a lot of owners who have already used his previous company.
:mad:
Reg

I agree.

Also this company promised regular update photos on the orignial web site and despite many letters, they were not updated since last summer. I even asked for the MD and was told he was'nt interested!

The 2 aftersales knobs were as thick and uninterested as I've ever come accross. They responded poorly if at all to my requests. In other words the delivery absolutely bore no resmblance to the 'mission statment'.

G

Grim Reaper

Hi Reg

You are quite right, whilst I have every belief in these sites, I also believe that the blogs need to accurate and not libellous and any statement that is inaccurate to the extent of being libellous, I will have corrected either voluntarily or in law. Innuendo is too easily used by persons who have hidden agendas.

In answer to your specific point, I was never responsible for Superior's actions, I was a high level employee. The business ethics of the Company that I now direct have no bearing on any previous employment and are strictly set down and enforced by CV.

You talk of buyers being concerned, but the true fact of the matter is that Superior was an agent and all its clients bought and contracted from a variety of developers. The concern of any buyer rests with their dealings with their developer, not on Superior's continuing existence. It is my understanding that all Superior clients have direct routes to their individual developer.

Moreover let's be very clear, Superior, when cash flow proved to be insufficient to stay viable, applied very properly for Administration, not receivership and the Court granted this request. It appears on the surface that provided all known debtors pay the amounts outstanding, in the fullness of time creditors should be fully recompensed. Of course Superior could have acted irresponsibly and just traded on until there was no hope of anyone getting paid.

Interestingly enough I am sure you know from my postings who I am, it would be interesting to know who you are!!!

F

flyer

Grim Reaper

Whilst I appreciate you don't work for Superior anymore, I wonder if you can answer a quick query.

Last October I paid Superior £2000 as deposit on 2 apartments on a new development in Egypt "pre release". Are you saying that money would have gone to a developer?

G

Grim Reaper

Hi Flyer

I would repeat that I ceased to be employed by Superior in 2006 so I have no specific facts. However in answer to your question two types off arrangements applied within the agent/developer framework. Some developers would request the deposit to be forwarded directly to them and other would allow the agent to keep the deposit as a sort of a pre-advance on any commission that would be payable as a result of the sale. In both cases it had no deleterious effect on the bueyer as the deposits paid would be credited by the developer. Mostly with Egyptian developments deposits were kept. If a sale is in the pipeline the Administrator would be seeking the outstanding commission due from the developer when the sale crystallises If you are wishing to withdraw this presents a different problem. If you have a given right to withdraw you would need to register as a creditor with the Administrator, however he may consider that contractually you had no right and not accept you claim. If you are continuing with the purchase your payments should in no way be affected. Long answer but I hope this is clear

G

Grim Reaper

Hi Flyer

I just talked to the old accounts clerk who is still assisting the administrator and I understand there is a list of four Egyptian buyers who are due to be contacted by the administrator, (not done by yesterday) having previously asked for a refund of which one has two properties and their name is F....R, this may be you.

If it is you and you did indeed request and if you paid by credit card, I would suggest (I believe the administrator might also be advising this course) that you ask your credit card issuer for a refund for non performance. Hope this helps

F

flyer

That is me and I have contacted my credit card company. My only concern is they won't pay becasue they are in Administration so effectively still trading.

G

Grim Reaper

Hi Flyer

I do not believe you will have a problem as your cardholder is obliged to cover you in the event of non-performance. I understand bank has security to recover its debt so they won't lose. Good Luck. Hopefully you know where to look next time you are in the moood to buy (securely)

G

Grim Reaper

Hi there All

I understand that Heavy Equipment moved on to site and work on foundations etc commenced yesterday.

I

Isadora

Website Up dated

Just had a look at the oasismorocco website and it's has been updated as promised in the letter we received at start of February.
No photos yet but at least it's a start. New contact details etc

G

Grim Reaper

Hi Isadora

Codes were lost explaining the delay, now all is functioning. Photos went to web controller should appear anytime

Oasis developer about to write and ask current owners to indicate whether any interest in travelling on chartered 757 jet (day trip) to view. No date yet and I understand owners will be ask to pay subsidised fare.

The future appears to be looking very positive.

I

Isadora

Oasis developer about to write and ask current owners to indicate whether any interest in travelling on chartered 757 jet (day trip) to view. No date yet and I understand owners will be ask to pay subsidised fare.
That would certainly be a good idea. Also give the owners a chance to meet each other. I assume that the proposed flight is from the UK. They will also need to consider those of us who live outside the UK as we will have to book connecting flights also.

P

Pines Buyer

Hello Isadora. I can't find the oasismorocco website you refer to. Have you the link?
Don't know whether I've previously posted this message but...
I visited the offices of Oasis Beach on Tuesday, met Sue Pyser and Geoff North, and left feeling much reassured about the future of the development. Construction of the apartments is under way and there is a realistic schedule for The Pines. Given Fadesa’s delays, I think we are perhaps lucky in the probable timing of our various completions. I would have preferred better communication in the past but we are promised more committed contact from now on.
Meanwhile, if there are any other Pines buyers out there…?

T

traceyw8727

Oasis website

That would certainly be a good idea. Also give the owners a chance to meet each other. I assume that the proposed flight is from the UK. They will also need to consider those of us who live outside the UK as we will have to book connecting flights also.
Hi Isadore,
Could you post the web address as I cant find it!

Regards
Tracey

I

Isadora

Hi Isadore,
Could you post the web address as I cant find it!

Regards
Tracey
I am not allowed to post web address but if you put in the usual prefix www and then oasismorocco them the suffix com that should get you in. Or maybe the administrator could put the address up.

S

Steve C

Sorry, but all I see is the same old 'Oasismorocco' site that's always been there.
I'm a little confused here as to what's changed:confused:

P

Pines Buyer

Indeed, looks the same but all mention of Superior has been removed and the 'availablity' section is again 'live'.

Status
Not open for further replies.