Sunstar Apartments Hurghada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

danny

Hi Dont know if this will help but when I was doing research I was sent info on Sea Star by George from Red Sea Real estate. If you email me I can send you his info.
I am going to Hurghada 14 Jan and will view these so will post some feedback.
Sea Star and Sun Star are 2 different resorts.

C

cheeseandonions

hi Neil, just back from the new 'sunstar' complex...lots of problems. Many owners have paid the German co. for furniture/media package which has not been installed. my own apt is empty even though i paid for the furniture 9 weeks ago. The egyptians on the complex say our contracts are worthless! it is a mess.

E

Egypt fan

hi Neil, just back from the new 'sunstar' complex...lots of problems. Many owners have paid the German co. for furniture/media package which has not been installed. my own apt is empty even though i paid for the furniture 9 weeks ago. The egyptians on the complex say our contracts are worthless! it is a mess.
If developer is the one introduced you this company so you should involve him in this issue, and I wonder where is this company located?

S

Sunstar

Sunstar Family Resort

If developer is the one introduced you this company so you should involve him in this issue, and I wonder where is this company located?
The company who sold us the appartments told and wrote always that they owned the land. They also have a brochure on the internet. Nice brochure....
The most of us paid for the furniture because we had to wait a while for the 'handmade' furniture. As from July 2010 we needed to pay for the servicecosts.
Everybody did but we got nothing in return. Some have furniture, some nothing!!
I was there in October and 2 days before my arrival they started to move furniture from different appartments in to my appartment. When I was gone alle the furniture went back from where it came. I didn''t know I bought furniture on a time-sharingbase. All the lies Sunstar wrote and told us are now coming right back in their face.
Not Sunstar but an Egyptian is owner of the plot and the appartments.
So our contract is worthless but the good news is that he provides us a new contract. Those who doesn't have furniture needs to get it from Sunstar and the others with missing furniture (like me) will get it from the Egyptian owner.
Servicecosts: we need to pay 2 times more than before + once again the cost for a lawyer.
Is is or that or nothing.
Sunstar is a company of Dutch-German people and the office is in Germany.
Last news : We have time untill end of March to sign our contracts with the Egyptian owner. Those who still believe the lies of Sunstar (to wait and not pay) will end up with nothing!! First we need to put safe our appartment and than we start our war against Sunstar.

The 3 owners of the U.K. are not left in the cold and are adopted by a group of Belgian 'owners'.
Mike went to Hurghada and could not stay in his appartment because he didn't had any furniture. He could stay for free in my appartment and I hope he had a good time. Everything will become ok but we need to pay more money because Sunstar didn't transfered te money.

Greetings from Belgium

S

Sunstar

Can somebody tell me where the Sunstar Family Resort is situated in the El Ayiaa-sector??
It has no adress or number.

Status
Not open for further replies.