Sunstar Apartments Hurghada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cheeseandonions

Hi all, we purchased an apt here in 2008 & it looks as though its just about finished. We are flying out for the first time in a couple of weeks but 'sunstar' are not replying to our e mails, which is a bit worrying. Has anyone any info on the complex? Also any recommendations on web sites regarding nitelife/resturants/map of the area? great if anyone can help, thanks :confused:

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Sorry never heard of them, where are they located, who is the builder etc..?

C

cheeseandonions

Hi Neil, Sunstar investment LLC are based in Munchengladbach Germany (VVK assel management),the Hurghada address I have is '446 school st.' Hope you can help. thanks, Mike.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi Neil, Sunstar investment LLC are based in Munchengladbach Germany (VVK assel management),the Hurghada address I have is '446 school st.' Hope you can help. thanks, Mike.
Hi Mike do you have any more location info, where it is near, local landmarks etc..?

C

cheeseandonions

managed to find some info on the Zoover holiday review website. The poor quality map shows it near 'al ismaileya' road the closest hotels being 'sunrise le jardin & festival rivera'/'Panorama bungalows'/ and 'Calimera golden beach'...

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Thanks for info and map t.rob it has helped, I now know where it is, will see if I can fined anything out for you Mike. It's a shame I didn't know a couple of weeks ago I was up that way.

C

cheeseandonions

Thanks guys, at least it seems to exist!!! Am I right in thinking it's nth of Hurghada, sth of El Gouna and that the airport is sth of hurghada? what should I pay in as cab from the airport? thanks again..mike.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Thanks guys, at least it seems to exist!!! Am I right in thinking it's nth of Hurghada, sth of El Gouna and that the airport is sth of hurghada? what should I pay in as cab from the airport? thanks again..mike.
Hi Mike, I don't recall seeing anything finished up that way but I wasn't really looking, it is north of Hurghada and about 10 mins from El Gouna. It is close to Pyramids Beach and Oasis Resort, from the airport it all depends on your negotiating skills but be careful of the many scams from the taxi drivers; they try it on but are harmless. Start at 40LE and see where you get to :)

C

cheeseandonions

thanks neil, i'll keep you informed on how I got on, and if I can actually get into my apt.... cheers Mike.

S

Sunstar

thanks neil, i'll keep you informed on how I got on, and if I can actually get into my apt.... cheers Mike.
Hello, we and several others bought an appartment from Sunstar. They call it now the 'Sunstar Family Resort'.
We've been there in october en are going back in February. For the moment: there is no more internet, (go and buy an internetstick from the local provider),no telephon (do calls with your gsm). The swimmingpool isn't heated because the daughter of the sellingcompagnie is allergic to chloride in the water when it is heated. Note that that director isn't an owner in this complex....

You're right about answering your mails : the don't do that!!!!
We're already with a group of 25 owners and the group is growing.

If you want some contact don't hesistate...and mail me.

Greetings

C

cheeseandonions

Hi, thanks, i would like to contact you for some more information. What's your e mail address... mike.

S

Sunstar

Sorry never heard of them, where are they located, who is the builder etc..?
And Mike has got his information. Some owners will welcome him at his arrival.

I'm still in search for 3 other owners of a Sunstar appartment.

The Sunstar Resort is almost in front of the Festival Hotel on the road to El Gouna.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw_fqOWeLfY]YouTube - Hurghada - for rent/te huur[/ame]

Thanks that this forum exist!!!

S

Sunstar

Looks very good
It looks good but all the lies they told us were also good!!!
The last year they didn't answer our mails. For the moment they don't have any money left over to buy furniture for all the owners. The move and move over the furniture from one appartment to an other...

The compagnie wrote and told us that they were owner of the ground but that also was a lie.
The good news is that the Egyptian director is the owner of the land and he is starting to hand over the offical papers of the appartments.
So Jim will get his paper end of this week.

An other member of your forum is also an owner of Sunstar Appartments and she also has a little more peace of mind.

Thank you and greetings from Belgium

S

Sunstar

Sorry, not Jim but Mike Parsons.......is getting his official papers of ownership

H

holterchris

chris sharm

Hi Dont know if this will help but when I was doing research I was sent info on Sea Star by George from Red Sea Real estate. If you email me I can send you his info.
I am going to Hurghada 14 Jan and will view these so will post some feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.