Sunshine Coast Developments

W

whathappened

Hi looking for information on White Coast Development resort by Sunshine Coast Developments Ltd. Is there anyone else out there who has invested money in this developmen? Paid substantial amount and development has just been left abandoned! Appreciate any advice or help.

B

billy+wendy

whitecoast devlopemnt

hi, my name is billy, i too have apartments, was it you i spoke too on the phone the other day, regarding this developement. I was onsite 3 week ago. im not allowed to give you my email address. i will give you any information i have,deleted mobile numberi look forward to hearing from you soon
Billy and Wendy:viking:

Last edited by a moderator:
W

whathappened

Many thanks for the information. Will keep in touch.

D

DEZ

Hi looking for information on White Coast Development resort by Sunshine Coast Developments Ltd. Is there anyone else out there who has invested money in this developmen? Paid substantial amount and development has just been left abandoned! Appreciate any advice or help.
Hi yes we have invested, just sent e-mail to sunshine developments to find out more info. ive just joined so a bit rusty.

D

DEZ

hi, my name is billy, i too have apartments, was it you i spoke too on the phone the other day, regarding this developement. I was onsite 3 week ago. im not allowed to give you my email address. i will give you any information i have,deleted mobile numberi look forward to hearing from you soon
Billy and Wendy:viking:
Hi Billy & Wendy
No not me, but i have your number from your e-mail you sent me i think. I asked the solicitor in Bulgaria if he would send me the e-mail addresses of those that wanted to be contacted, so i think that you are that person that told me about my Bulgaria forum?

Regards Dez & Janet

ps just sent email to Phil if he knows any more info. A bit rusty at this game zoz

W

will geo1

Hi, my husband and i have also invested in the white coast development and are to beleive that further development has stopped due to lack of funds. We have spoke to Phil but he does'nt seem to be able to enlighten us as to what is going on. Does anyone have any more news other than the development is locked and left unfinished.
Thanks