Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Sunset Kosharitsa 3...Help!!!

Discussion in 'Bulgaria Property' started by JLEE, May 6, 2007.

1. JLEE

JLEE New Member

Hi, I am looking to buy an off plan studio in this complex 5km from sunny beach. It has bars, restauarants,etc but is in a rural village. Cost is aprox 30,000 euro for 33 sq mt. Can anyone tell me if this is a good investment and good rental opportunity, Also, would this be easy to sell in 5yrs time? Thanks in advance.

2. thetravelbug

thetravelbug Banned

No and No!
    This is around 900 Euros/sqm, prices are starting to go down in these over priced and over hyped resorts. 33sqm is tiny! Not likely good rental - people cannot rent out in Sunny Beach itself, let alone inland a bit as so many apartments and in 5 years time there will thousands for sale - already are an estimated 30,000 apartments for sale in Sunny Beach area.

If you want a good investment near the coast and have 30,000 Euros to spend let me know. Much better buying a villa in a nice village close to say Varna. Or look further inland where your money goes further.

Rachel

3. JLEE

JLEE New Member

re Sunny Beach

Thanks Rachel

We have been offered a really flexible payment plan to suit is as we dont have 30,000 up front and can spread over 2 years until completion.

4. thetravelbug

thetravelbug Banned

If you do not have the cash to buy the apartment, do not but it!!!
    All new builds spread the payments out over time until completion. You usually pay a deposit of anythign from 10% to 30%, then another instalment when building starts or reaches your floor level, then another when roof on and then final payment at end. Different companies differ in pay plans.

But this development IS expensive and anywhere near Sunny Beach is NOT a good investment.

Have you visited the area and the development? If not do so before you part with a penny and do not sign anything until checked by independent lawyer.

Rachel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.