sunset beach 3 apartments

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mhempsall

Hi I have reserved an apartment thru PremierBG on the above complex on sunny beach......at what i think is a fair price 28000 euro. can anyone recommend a good lawyer as i dont want to use an "inhouse" lawfirm.......thanks in anticipation..mark

D

dora_sctt

Hi,

I saw you are looking for a lawyer in Bulgaria and if you want I could recommend you a very reliable lawyer for Sunny Beach area.
I used his services when bought off plan in Nessebar and Sunny Beach. The attitude was very professional, he always answer promptly to all my emails and all my transactions went very smooth. The price for his services was reasonable in my personal opinion.
His name is Bozhidar Damyanov - [email protected]

Their website is dklawyers.eu

He knows most of the developers and the real estate agents in the area and I've heard that this law firm is one of the most recommended when it is about buying property in Bulgaria and I can tell you that I am very pleased with their services.

I truly recommend you Bozhidar especially if you need it for property issues.

Regards

F

focus

premierbg

hi mhempall i was looking at some of the form and came across yours i see you are useing the same agent as me. i would really like to find out more about the agent are they good or bad i reserved an apatrment in sunny day 6all looks fine hope you can give me some info thanks

B

bgdream

Recommendation

Hi there. I would like to recommend with both of my hands a lawer based in Burgas. His e-mail is office pysconsult com. When I had problems with late completion of my apartment they`ve sorted our everything.He has got a great team and they speak very good English. Give him a try. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.