sunny beach- how 2 sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fingal hoop

hi all

i have a 2 bedroom appartment in sunny bach bought 4 years ago- how do i go about trying to sell it

S

Salt Lake

I would suggest to you several options:
1. A big transparent on your terrace saying for sale and the price written on it.
2. Contact agencies and announce it for sale through them.
Maybe even anybody in the forum could be interested in selling or buying it if you give more details about it.

R

runchev

hi all

i have a 2 bedroom appartment in sunny bach bought 4 years ago- how do i go about trying to sell it
Give me specifications and price you will to sell and I will give you a rough idea if you can get this price.

Regards.

Bond Girl

Bond Girl

I would suggest to approach local agents in Sunny Beach or Address for re-sale who have good workign relationship with the real estate in Russia.

Russians mainly buy completed and not off-plan properties and sea front.

Unfortunately, I have not go the list of the agents to contact who deal with the Russian market, but Address is a national agency in Sofia and they deal with the re-sale.

Good luck

R

rich&shaz

we have a two bedroom apartment in sunny beach which we purchased last year,can anybody give us information on making out a will,how much this should cost and maybe a decent reliable lawyer who wont rip us off.

Bond Girl

Bond Girl

Reliable lawyer for a will

Hi rich&shaz, Try Bojov Law:

2nd floor, ap. 3
19, Dobri Voinikov Str.
Sofia 1164
Bulgaria

Fax: +359 2 866 98 73
Tel: +359 2 865 03 61
+359 2 866 93 45
Mobile: +359 888 62 32 92
E-mail: [email protected]

They are reliable and trustworthy and do not ripp people off. They also deal with taxation. work and residency permits.

Mention you were recommended by Property Gems as they offer discounts for our clients.

Status
Not open for further replies.