Sunbeds on my patio at Red Sea Residencia

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dave99

. This is my own apartment .

. Includes real mini marble columns, blue tinted glass doors / windows and pool.

Here are my new sunbeds, complete with built-in side table, folding arms, and a cushion - anyone else got any like this.

Attachments

Georgina

Georgina

I think we have all been following the progress of your building and enjoying your enthusiasm and photo updates for some months now. But I just have one question.............

when is the house warming party !!!!!! :D And can we all come????? :eek: :cool::p;) :) :confused:

L

Leo en Manon

Nice

. Includes real mini marble columns, blue tinted glass doors / windows and pool.

Here are my new sunbeds, complete with built-in side table, folding arms, and a cushion - anyone else got any like this.
Hello Nigel,

wow nice!! Are all the recidense getting these on the roofterrace??

cheers Manon

ps where's the water in the pool??:cool:

D

dave99

Sunbeds / Pool water

Hello Nigel,

cheers Manon

Hi Manon

If you need a sunbed like mine just ask.

The pool is complete (including the underwater lights) but I did not have time to see the water before I left.

The pool area will have some artificial grass put down on top of the tiles to prevent burnt feet in the summer so still not quite ready for the water.
Just a few days more and it will all be complete.

Our team will not break for Christmas until about Jan 5th to 9th since the Coptic Christians have a different date.

D

dave99

Do you get your sunbeds yet

Leo & Manon
Happy New Year
Hopefully you now have your very own sunbeds and they should be just like mine, since we all get the same.
I hope you first new year went well and that there are no problems with your apartment since you "moved in" a day early.

I think the photo shows the corner of your roof space and your sea view.

Enjoy your holiday.

Attachments

D

dougaldon

Happy new year nigel and anne , and the development looks great

D

dave99

Red Sea Residencia - Looking Great - I should think so

Hi Don
Of course it looks great - with all that effort from the team and some dedicated management from our builder (Medhat) - and we're on time (just a few liitle jobs still to do). I have to say I'm also impressed when comparing what we have achieved in such a short time with lots of the other places around which are getting lots of complaints on this forum.

D

dave99

Red Sea Residencia - water in the pool now - heated I think

I've now got some water in my pool - so inviting in the afternoon sun
My sunbeds are just out of shot at the botom of the photos
Thats a little water fall in the top right corner
Should be some sunbeds on the sun roof soon.

Attachments

Last edited:
D

dave99

Was the pool hot enough

Leo & Manon - hope you enjoyed your time in your new apartment - how warm was the water in the pool. I've been told that the two heaters seem to be running OK. Did you get to use the sunbeds on the roof.
Is the fountain working yet.

Hello Nigel,

cheers Manon

Attachments

C

charliesurf

Seeing the water in the pool surely makes all of the hard work worth while........

D

dave99

Hard work

Hi Charliesurf

Sure does make it worthwhile - most of the credit must go to my partner and our builder and the team.

Seeing the water in the pool surely makes all of the hard work worth while........

D

dave99

Added some colour around the pool - green stuff

We've got the "grass" down now - so no more burnt feet in that hot Egyptian sun when we're around the pool.

Attachments

D

dave99

The sun beds are replicating

More sunbeds have appeared - they must be replicating in the back room.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.