Studio in Lawns 3, Jumeriah Village South,

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rudeboy

Hi guys,

I am about to buy this property from a friend of mine. 99% of my mind is made up but if anyone out there who thinks its not worth it please speak now :p.

Its located in Lawns 3, jumeriah village south, on the first floor by Dheeraj East Cost, Ltd.

Can someone tell me what is the market price of this studio right now for example per sq ft? What do you think about the future? Is it worth hanging on to?

I am getting it for 880 dhs per sq ft. The size is 561 sq ft. Financing from ADCB is available since my friend has got it financied from ADCB.

Need some input about this.

Thanks

R

rudeboy

:( no input about this. Dont tell me it is rubbish :(. ANYONE with any info will be great

S

ssazain12

The developere is good but new in dubai.
it is basically from indian subcontinent.
the price is reasonable but not cheep.
As @ 1050-1100 you will get good units by big developers like tameer imperial residence and nigar V.
The JV will see appreciation in next 3 -6 months.

R

rudeboy

The developere is good but new in dubai.
it is basically from indian subcontinent.
the price is reasonable but not cheep.
As @ 1050-1100 you will get good units by big developers like tameer imperial residence and nigar V.
The JV will see appreciation in next 3 -6 months.
hmmm do you think i should get the seller to lower the price and if so to what?

JOHNNY-D

JOHNNY-D

hey, rude boy!

i think you should GO FOR IT. as SSAZIN12 said, Jumeira Village will see appreciation very soon, buddy!
but pass by the developer, visit them, check thier office and stuff. so that u can get more info about them.

good luck! "RUDY-MAN"

N

nabeelc

u're a funny man t-ram. 2 threads for the same thing? how unsure are u?

R

rudeboy

well before investing everyone does their homework and thats what I am doing :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.