Studio apt wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sval

I'm interested in buying a Studio Apt preferably with a long repayment plan. If any available pls pm me

A

amy yaoying

want to buy one studio in IC,england

Dear All
I want to buy one studio in IC england, if you want to sell plz let me know quickly by mob.00971503959309
thanks with best regards,
Amy Yaoying

M

mohammed abdul

i am selling a studio apt in greece sector 3rd floor with balcony call 004407813013690

M

mohammed abdul

Hi,

I have a client for a studio. Can you send me all the details along with a copy of your contract 1st page to [email protected]

Imtiaz
thanks for your reply it is greece sector k7 3rd floor i cannot send you contract copy handover has taken place our agent has the keys in dubai for more details please email me on n(dot)rouf(at)ntlworld(dot)com

B

barkati

I have studio Appartment in England Cluster without balcony on 3rd floor. If any interested just give me there offer and SMS or mail or Call me

B

barkati

Need to rent out my studio

Hi Friends

I have studio Appartment in England clustor without balcony i want to rent out it . If anyone interested just contact with me .

M

malikmmm

one bed room in itl city england, spain, france required

Me too either, want to buy something in international city, however as per the bank they can only finance those properties which are
1. Ready for transfer
2. Builder has to be Nakheel, Vakson, Scheffield, Creative investments, ARY.
I am very much confused how to find that out and any ad i see or agent i call they tell me they will check and let me know but no one calls up....
my mobile no is 00971504560826:(

J

jakob1986

I want to lease one for my one

if you have any vacant please give me a call 0501588942. I'll pay in one cheque.

Status
Not open for further replies.