Studio Apt wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sval

I'm interested in buying a Studio Apt pref with a long repayment plan. If any available, pls pm me.

S

shahmeer

shahmeer

I'm interested in buying a Studio Apt pref with a long repayment plan. If any available, pls pm me.
I had booked a studio in Rufi Park view. Project will complete in Dec 2009
size: 555 sq feet, Original price AED 413,000. Selling price 120,000 + 70,000 Premium= AED 190,000. Rest 12394 per month till completion. If interested contact me on 0092-300-2247256

M

Mohammad

Banned
Studio wanted at good rate for ready buyer..

Pls p.m me details of studios in Spain cluster for sale,

Thanks,

Mohammad
050-2536041

F

farooki

Hi

I spoke with the buyer, he is only looking in SPAIN cluster, max budget AED440,000 all-incl pls let me know,

Thanks,

Mohammad
00-971-50-2536041
Dear Mohammad,

Hope you are aware of the fact that right now the transfers are closed is your client ok with that?

F

farooki

Farook,

I belive this depends on whether the property is already land registered or not as we just transferred a Russia apt..

thks man

Majority of the building in Spain are owned by ARY and they have not yet registered it in land department.

Shiraz Farooki
(Property Consultant & Advisor)
+971503958850
+923008234900
[email protected]
ECKO Group of Companies
ECKO Group Of Companies

S

sleepy

Studio wanted at good rate for ready buyer..

Pls p.m me details of studios in Spain cluster for sale,

Thanks,

Mohammad
050-2536041

Hi Mohammed

I have a studio in Spain that I am willing to sell for the price you have stated (All Inclusive). Please PM me if there is any interest.

Thanks

Akif Sadique

S

sleepy

Hi Mohammed
I'm not sure if the studio's have been registered yet or not , The apartment is currently occupied until Oct 08 and if you was to puchase it I would refund the remainder of the deposit from completion date.

Hope this helps

Akif Sadique

Status
Not open for further replies.