Studio Apt Needed to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bilal Usman

Needed a Studio APartmemt to buy in Any Cluster, Budget is Around 425-430K, Apt Must be Transferable. Cash Payment

B

Bilal Usman

By the way how do you know if the studio is transferable?
There Are Certain Availibility in Morroco and Spain around this budget, transferable by mean The Mess Going on Between Land Deptt and Nakheel all deals no going on with POA ( Power of Attorneys),You can Guide me Better

Rgds

Bilal

A

andybrookes1

dubai property

Needed a Studio APartmemt to buy in Any Cluster, Budget is Around 425-430K, Apt Must be Transferable. Cash Payment
Hi Bilal
Ihave various properties in dubai can you please let me no what you are looking for regards
andy brookes

G

georgihh

There Are Certain Availibility in Morroco and Spain around this budget, transferable by mean The Mess Going on Between Land Deptt and Nakheel all deals no going on with POA ( Power of Attorneys),You can Guide me Better

Rgds

Bilal
Ok I understand but one day they will sort it out , if you get the POA and the key should be enough for now

F

FALKI

studios available

Hi Bilal I have two studios at ground floor in Italy block lying vacant keys with me i am first owner direct from Nakheel.willing to sell at cash. i shall be in dubai from 15 to 19 july. can make a deal at 430 final net to owner. transfers as you know presently at power of attorney and sale agreement but any other mode suits you can be mutually considered.if you want contact. regards.

F

faheem2241

hi there i am selling studio in england cluster 2nd floor 485000AED All inclusive contact me today 0501537478

Status
Not open for further replies.