Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Studio Apt Needed to buy

Discussion in 'Dubai property' started by Bilal Usman, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Bilal Usman

Bilal Usman New Member

Needed a Studio APartmemt to buy in Any Cluster, Budget is Around 425-430K, Apt Must be Transferable. Cash Payment

2. georgihh

georgihh New Member

One for me please

3. georgihh

georgihh New Member

By the way how do you know if the studio is transferable?

4. Bilal Usman

Bilal Usman New Member

There Are Certain Availibility in Morroco and Spain around this budget, transferable by mean The Mess Going on Between Land Deptt and Nakheel all deals no going on with POA ( Power of Attorneys), You can Guide me Better

Rgds

Bilal

5. andybrookes1

andybrookes1 New Member

dubai property

Hi Bilal
    Ihave various properties in dubai can you please let me no what you are looking for regards
    andy brookes

6. georgihh

georgihh New Member

Ok I understand but one day they will sort it out , if you get the POA and the key should be enough for now

7. andybrookes1

andybrookes1 New Member

dubai property

hi georgihh
    what do you actually want and what is budget

8. georgihh

georgihh New Member

I want a property which can generate me at least 1% rent per month after expenses straight way

9. andybrookes1

andybrookes1 New Member

can you please email me your phone number regards andy

10. FALKI

FALKI New Member

studios available

Hi Bilal I have two studios at ground floor in Italy block lying vacant keys with me i am first owner direct from Nakheel.willing to sell at cash. i shall be in dubai from 15 to 19 july. can make a deal at 430 final net to owner. transfers as you know presently at power of attorney and sale agreement but any other mode suits you can be mutually considered.if you want contact. regards.

11. faheem2241

faheem2241 Guest

hi there i am selling studio in england cluster 2nd floor 485000AED All inclusive contact me today 0501537478

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.