Students advised to use registered letting agencies

Discussion in 'UK Property' started by Nicholas Wallwork, Aug 24, 2012.

  1. Nicholas Wallwork

    Nicholas Wallwork Editor-in-Chief Staff Member Premium Member

    The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors is advising the thousands of students looking for rental accommodation in the UK to use a regulated lettings agent to ensure they are fully protected throughout the letting process and tenancy. With A level results having been issued and tens of thousands of students across the UK entering the [...]

    [​IMG] Click to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to Students advised to use registered letting agencies
  2. manshow

    manshow New Member

    Is this only for the UK based students or even for those who are outsiders? And would not it be expensive in this way?

Share This Page