ad

Stick to basics for real estate success

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
If you look around the Internet you will see an array of different ideas, strategies and suggestions with regards to real estate investment and development. Many of these strategies will have you investing significant time, money and effort in eye-catching decor, the latest technology and the latest must have gadgets. However, there is a growing [...]

Click to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to Stick to basics for real estate success

S

SmithandCo

In my view basics is a good way to evaluate the plan for any investment but still there are many factors that need to be evaluated as well. So I believe basic is needed but still there is lot that does not meet the eyes.

G

georgestanley032

Sticking to the basics is actually pretty good. However, it doesn't mean you can't deviate from it. There are always new strategies and ideas that you could always incorporate to the basics. I think it's all about what works for you.

A

AshleyJohnson

Banned
Basic for real estate success is different ideas, strategies and suggestions.

J

JenniferKelly

If you look around the Internet you will see an array of different ideas, strategies and suggestions with regards to real estate investment and development. Many of these strategies will have you investing significant time, money and effort in eye-catching decor, the latest technology and the latest must have gadgets. However, there is a growing [...]

Click to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to Stick to basics for real estate success
Thanks for sharing such an informative post. I completely agree with you, targeting a wide area rather than specific market is important. Apart from this as you mentioned, market research also plays an important role. We should let the buyer of the homes to decorate the home with their dreams, rather than assuming their demand. The choice will differ from person to person.

N

NickTatone

ExclusiveLAEstates

We offer luxury real estate and homes for sale in Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Hollywood Hills, Studio City, Sherman Oaks, Encino, and los Angeles areas for more than 20 years.