Steps to purchase a condo remotely

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

carlito

Hi
What would be the steps to purchase a condo in florida when you don't live there ?

I live in Canada, and I contacted a Broker who works and live in Florida and I spent last week visiting condos. But at the end I realized I can't rely on the broker and I have to do my own homework before making any offer.

Any hint would be appreciated.

Thanks.

K.

KofiLGS

KofiLGS

You should have had success with the broker. I don't know why they couldn't handle a sale like yours. Try contacting another broker in the area. If you still don't have success with that I can always help you.

C

capstonic

Hi
What would be the steps to purchase a condo in florida when you don't live there ?

I live in Canada, and I contacted a Broker who works and live in Florida and I spent last week visiting condos. But at the end I realized I can't rely on the broker and I have to do my own homework before making any offer.

Thanks.

K.
Its the right tile to move there. Take help from broker. Also read rules and regulations before moving to Florida.

Good Luck !

J

jitendrasnv

Banned
Hi,

According to me the broker would be the best option for you,why you think that it would not of use rather they are the one who can help you as you does not live there.

Thanks

M

miles2152

Have you tried a buyers agent? They work directly for you and represent your interests.

C

cfifan

Where abouts in Florida are you looking to purchase a condo? I work in the Orlando area covering everywhere from Davenport/Kissimmee up to Lake Mary.

Indeed most of my clients are from other countries and out of state and working with a client who is from out of the area, be it in terms of sourcing a property or even as far as the closing because we can do a mail away closing has never been an issue. Have you had any better service from your current realtor.

Nick
Hi

Thanks.

K.

H

hofster

If you buy a condo in Florida always use a real estate attorney. Miami Beach condos are such a great deal today its like it is 1995 again. Cheap! Try contacting another broker in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.