stdio apt - Jouri - JVS - is it worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mike_m

Hi Everyone, could do with a bit of advice:

I have been offered a 515 sqr ft studio in Jouri 5 in Jumeirah Village South, for AED 425K.

From doing a bit of searching most equivalent studios go for 515 - 525K, so it's definitely worth it as a quick investment, but I'm actually thinking of getting something long-term, so..

Is it a case of flipping it straight away taking the money and running, or... Is it going to be a nice place to live in a couple of years? Or at least worth keeping for a few years and renting out? I haven't really been able to find out much about the developers, the development or what JVS is going to be like as an area.

Cheers guys
Mike

M

MMSM

That is one of the best prices you can get for something in JVS at the moment. Prevailing prices in that area are approx. AED 1,200 - AED 1,300 psf

GO FOR IT

M

mike_m

Thanks MMSM, I will definitely!

Design Architect: Thanks for the spam!

Anyone got any ideas about long term worth?

Thanks
Mike

C

cheemz

Hi Everyone, could do with a bit of advice:

I have been offered a 515 sqr ft studio in Jouri 5 in Jumeirah Village South, for AED 425K.

From doing a bit of searching most equivalent studios go for 515 - 525K, so it's definitely worth it as a quick investment, but I'm actually thinking of getting something long-term, so..

Is it a case of flipping it straight away taking the money and running, or... Is it going to be a nice place to live in a couple of years? Or at least worth keeping for a few years and renting out? I haven't really been able to find out much about the developers, the development or what JVS is going to be like as an area.

Cheers guys
Mike
Hi Mike,
Jouri 5 is one of 6 jouri complexes all devloped by worldwide investments which is under the umbrella of Al Masah Group...
Escrow accounts are open for all Jouri projects... and best thing, construction has started... which in todays day is a huge factor!
I know this information because my company underwrote the left hand side of Jouri 5 (G+10) and marketed it as 'Hamlet'... we have since sold out...
If you are interested in the project or possibly a cheaper unit, feel free to contact me on [email protected]
Regards,

C

cheemz

Wow!? Why spam?
You are asking for JVS for 1200-1300, and I'm offering something for below 1000.
Ok, it's not direct answer to your question, but it's somewhere there.

Anyways, I will stop with "spam" here.
Regards

Dimitry 055 726 7347
I'd say its... Quasi-spam..
haha

M

mike_m

Since you want to push the point - I actually wasn't asking
"for JVS for 1200-1300"
I was asking what the long term viability of that particular property type was, and you came along and try to pimp something completely different. OK, so it's in the same area, but really, that's just a vague excuse for trying to offload your own property, and didn't really contribute to the thread in a positive way.

Just saying..

Cheems: That is useful info, thanks mate.

D

Design Architect

Cool

Cool Mike

I got slapped on the wrist - and I've learned my lesson. Sorry for intrusion.

All good...

Dimitry

JOHNNY-D

JOHNNY-D

hey Mike,
it's very cheap, and it's a good investment for long term and fliping too.

GO FOR IT, dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.