Starting a Ltd Company and looking for the right financial team.

N

NRG

Hello,

I am relatively new to property, I have bought and sold a couple of properties that I have lived in but not really as a business. I am now looking to create a portfolio of buy to let properties. I will be creating a Limited company and looking for a good Accountant, Financial Advisor and Mortgage Advisor to help with building my business. I am based in Glasgow.

All advice welcome! Thanks :)

L

lookinginvest

Have you checked the "cut-off point" when it is more financially viable to own properties in a company than in your own name?

I am sure that @Nicholas Wallwork , the owner of this website, will be able to help you find a suitable adviser/accountant.

M

MechJony

I'm not in the business field, but I can recommend the company's services I turned to because I'm quite satisfied. I was in my med school when I thought about the need for good management of my budget and also a plan for my debt repayment. I found the guys from http://www.thefinitygroup.com. I just decided to give it a try. they explained very well what and how everything should be done and I have decided to go with them. A couple of years later, I know that without their help, I wouldn't have managed. If they cannot help you, maybe they can advise you on a good financial team that will fit your requirements.