Stadium point/ Sports city

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maryt

I am new to this forum. I bought a commercial unit in Stadium Point in 2006. The original selling agents are Larinovo who I believe have now gone into liquadation. Larinovo were partners with Profile and all payments were made to Profile bank account. I have paid approximately 60% of the purchase price to date. The profiles sales agent assures me that the money is being held in an escrow account but dispite numerious emails requesting that they confirm this in writing they have failed to do so. The development was originally due for completion in May 2008!!!
Would appreciate hearing from anybody involved in this development or with the same company.

V

vonvonvon

got email from profile today!

I am new to this forum. I bought a commercial unit in Stadium Point in 2006. The original selling agents are Larinovo who I believe have now gone into liquadation. Larinovo were partners with Profile and all payments were made to Profile bank account. I have paid approximately 60% of the purchase price to date. The profiles sales agent assures me that the money is being held in an escrow account but dispite numerious emails requesting that they confirm this in writing they have failed to do so. The development was originally due for completion in May 2008!!!
Would appreciate hearing from anybody involved in this development or with the same company.
Hi maryt.

My apartment is in Bermuda Views but its the same problem. Profile are impossible to contact. However, I got an email today from
[email protected] stating that in 3 to 4 weeks there will be an update.

Thats it for the moment

regards
vonvonvon

M

maryt

Hi Von Von Von

Many thanks for that information. I guess is just a question of waithing to see what information Profile will give us in 2-3 weeks.

R

Red_Dubai

Hi,

New to this site, but I too am a purchaser in Bermuda Views and have been promised for weeks by Profile that an construction update will be circulated soon (when I finally got some one to respond to phonecalls/emails).

Has anyone seen or heard anything regarding progress in the last couple of months?

V

vonvonvon

bermuda views

Hi red dubai,

Finally got an email from Shirley Mathews ,client contracts,(this name is mentioned if you read back through the thread). Stating that the project is going ahead after delays and the updates will be live on their website and that the finishing date is now expected to be January 2011. They have appointed the main contractor.

So hopefully this is the truth and with a bit of luck we will have our apartments 3 years later!

If anyone actually sees the site in dubai Id love to hear about it. No chance of seeing it myself at the moment.

regards

R

Red_Dubai

Thanks Vonvonvon, I will await a response to my latest email too then.

I will not be anywhere near the site until completion, but will PM you if I hear anything further.

B

Bearone

You must read all the threads in SkyscraperCity - Powered by vBulletin[/url] - under forums and under Sports City - Check under Eagle Heights, Profile Residence, Stadium Point and Bermuda Views for comments - all Profile properties - see Profile website - Real estate agent of overseas property investment in Dubai[/url]

B

Bearone

Sorry for last message - just joined - bit complicated - wasn't allowed to give website addresses. So just so you understand to to forums at Skyscrapercity website for loads of comments on the following properties being built by Profile - Eagle Heights, Bermuda Views, PRofile Residence and Stadium Point. Here you will find lots of interesting comments and stories.

O

oasis2buyer

Banned
Stadium Point
Project Overview
Project No: PRJAE0726444
Project Type :
Commercial / Residential ( Multi-Storey (Over 15) )
Progress : On Hold
Plot Number : 682-133
Area : Dubai Sports City (DSC)
Created On : January 03, 2008
Last Updated : January 11, 2010

T

theliveone

There is an Irish Group set up to seek answers and they seem to know a lot. Their members are made up of buyers at Bermuda Views, Stadium Point, Eagle Heights and Profile Residence. Seemingly they have a few hundred members and they seem to know things

w w w . concerneddubaisportscityinvestors . com

They can be contacted through the above website

O

oasis2buyer

Banned
Eagle Heights
Project Overview
Project No: PRJAE0617531
Project Type : Residential ( Multi-Storey (Under 15) )
Plot Number : R8-3 Area : Dubai Sports City (DSC) Dubailand
Created On: November 30, 2006
Last Updated: January 11, 2010

Bermuda Views
Project Overview
Project No. : PRJAE0617140
Project Type : Residential ( Multi-Storey (Over 15) )
Plot Number : 682-1368
Area : Dubai Sports City (DSC) Dubailand
Created On : November 12, 2007
Last Updated : January 10, 2010

Seems as though the irish group are one step ahead of everyone else it would appear. Seems as though they have been raising these concerns and being taken notice of at least and not just sitting back. Good luck to them for having the courage to stand up for their rights.

tribune.ie/news/article/2010/jan/24/desert-storm-government-to-act-for-dubai-investors/

Status
Not open for further replies.