stadium point investors committee

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hempig

just to get things going all of us who are actively involved i.e. investors should post here to see all progress with profile/vascon gts or whoever is going to take charge of our money or building steve h

D

Dublin09

Stadium Point

Hiya Steve.

Dave Scully here just logging in to join the forum. Not great news this issue now of GTS pulling out. Looks like we do need to take a measured legal approach. We need a solicitor to approach Vascon on our behalf to clarify the use of our funds to date, and to ascertain Vascons intentions from here on.

Maybe petition of investors to RERA to remove Vascon as the developer if funds have been misappropriated in relation to Escrow regulations.

Dave

A

abdul2007

just to get things going all of us who are actively involved i.e. investors should post here to see all progress with profile/vascon gts or whoever is going to take charge of our money or building steve h
I spoke to RERA in February about PROFILE

Vascon and profile are both the same.

Profile have lied to us all for all this time and have not delivered

We should instigate legal action and put the directors behind bars and get a resolution once and for all

Waiting any longer will only give them more time to steal further monies and cover their tracks which is what they tried to do with GTS.

S

sas80645

GTS - what now?

Hello guys, Syed Shah here (Unit 1103). I must admit, after all the delays from Profile, I was hopeful that GTS would move things forward. Now that is not the case, I don't see any alternative than a protracted legal solution since Vascon are the issue here.

H

hempig

I AGREE i was thinking we might get a professional end to all this but it looks like we are going to have to bring third parties in to sort this out it seems keith just wants to play games and keep this going on for as long as possible, using our funds all the time for his own benefit, i want my money back by hook or by crook.....

C

cazfoster72

you guys may want to have a look at the letter posted on the stadium point thread

H

hempig

We do look on that one as well, i think you might have noticed

C

Chiampobrogliano123

I AGREE i was thinking we might get a professional end to all this but it looks like we are going to have to bring third parties in to sort this out it seems keith just wants to play games and keep this going on for as long as possible, using our funds all the time for his own benefit, i want my money back by hook or by crook.....
Hi I will have a letter with information regarding those issues that I can forward all investors from some Dubai based lawyers. Everything are fixed fees. I will post contact details etc a.s.a.p but we need to do it from their headoffice.

You can also contact me on [email protected] for further information.

Regards

B

Bearone

If Profile and Vascon are the same company - then they will try to get their hands on your money to try and sort out their current debt problems - they probably decided they would deal with the Dubai properties later - but if they run out of money - how can they. There is one problem with taking legal action on behalf of all the group - how do we find out all the investors in Stadium Point and come to an agreement about taking legal action. Some will not even be aware of whats going on I,m sure, and then the expense will be on a few of the investors. I think there is a big case to be taken against Vascon and Profile for all their wrong doings. I think if we just discuss it here - nothing will be done. Has anyone any suggestions how as a group how we could get together and take legal action and all contribute ?

B

Bearone

The real dubai story

See website - housepricecrash .co . uk

Go under forums and then find overseas properties and Middle East then Dubai .

B

Bearone

See also under Skyscrapercity . com

Look under United Arab Emirates - then Dubai and then read some of the Eagle Heights comments about fees etc. and cancellations.

C

Chiampobrogliano123

If Profile and Vascon are the same company - then they will try to get their hands on your money to try and sort out their current debt problems - they probably decided they would deal with the Dubai properties later - but if they run out of money - how can they. There is one problem with taking legal action on behalf of all the group - how do we find out all the investors in Stadium Point and come to an agreement about taking legal action. Some will not even be aware of whats going on I,m sure, and then the expense will be on a few of the investors. I think there is a big case to be taken against Vascon and Profile for all their wrong doings. I think if we just discuss it here - nothing will be done. Has anyone any suggestions how as a group how we could get together and take legal action and all contribute ?
Hi !

I have now contacted lawyers in Dubai that will do this for a fixed fee. I have many clients that I support in Dubai with same problems as you.
Please if you want contact details and fees for the lawyers contact me on my email: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.