St georges hills coral bay

B

bazlou

Hi Innocent1, We have also bought on stgeorgehills and are just wondering what sort of rental package you have managed to get and who with as we were offered one but it only allowed us use of our property for 3 or 4 wks ourselves?

C

Clive

Is it just me - Sounds like Rob has close connections with AP (developer) ;)

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
Is it just me - Sounds like Rob has close connections with AP (developer) ;)
If he is he hasnt been to the development lately or he would have recognised the picture in my post 'I am appalled":rolleyes:

G

grumpy001

There is so much wind and guff about this developement its becoming an embarassment for the area.

In my opinion it looks like a carbunkle perched on what was a pretty hillside. The build does not inspire me, the design does not excite me and the whole project turns me off. Its my chosen occupation to sell property out here, and when myself and others on here do not offer this complex, that must speak volumes.

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
There is so much wind and guff about this developement its becoming an embarassment for the area.

In my opinion it looks like a carbunkle perched on what was a pretty hillside. The build does not inspire me, the design does not excite me and the whole project turns me off. Its my chosen occupation to sell property out here, and when myself and others on here do not offer this complex, that must speak volumes.

ditto etc:)

R

Rob Mc

Certainly not the case Clive. I am just someone that has invested in a property at St Georges Hill and happens to like what the development has to offer.

It is clear that you and others do not like the development but other people are entitled to their own opinion without being in cahoots with the developer. Indeed, I and others have a number of concerns that we are presently addressing with the developer.

The purpose of my original post was to set out an alternative view. I stand by this view having visited the latest AP development (St Nicholas). I realise that the developer has had a number of problems (to say the least) with the development at Thalassa Gardens, however, having spoken to people that own properties on this site I am pleased that apparent progress is being made with AP.

Myself and others have received helpful and balanced advice from other local professionals that are not so negative about St Georges Hill.

T

Twiggy

Thanks Rob for trying to put forward an alternative, balanced point of view.

The wind & guff about this development seems to have been coming largely from the direction of a couple of estate agents :rolleyes:

Ken (innocent1) & Bazlou - if you want to have a more honest open discussion about any issues you have about the development there are a group of St G purchasers who are in touch ( & no - we aren't in any way linked to the developer other than by our purchase) . If you want to join us just send me a message and I'll point you in the right direction.

B

bazlou

Hi Twiggy yes i would welcome a chat with other owners from St George Hills,how could i get in touch with you? , thanks.

T

Twiggy

We have a group on facebook
If you go to the facebook home page and put St George Hills, Paphos into the search box you should find us.

If you're not registered with facebook you might need to register first.