Special £20 off ticket price! Make 2017 YOUR year!

Belinda Grashion

Belinda Grashion

Premium Member

LIVE A BIGGER LIFE
Property Event
Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, London

Tickets £74.99

Special Offer: Use promo code PROPERTYFORUM55

Here's your chance to learn the property secrets of a single mum on benefits turned property multi-millionaire...
and finally discover how to gain financial freedom through property, safely and securely, WITHOUT needing to invest any of your own money.

Reserve your space now for just £54.99!

Please note this is an additional event as the first event sold our in less than 2 weeks! WOW!
And I have no doubt that this one will do the exact same! So make sure that you secure your seat NOW!

Just Imagine…

…Never worrying about paying the bills again.
…Being able to take more time off to spend with family and loved one.
…Booking that once in a lifetime trip that you’ve always dreamt of.

If you want to truly fast-track your property journey and kick start you 2017, then you’re invited to attend “Live A Bigger Life” on 28th January 2017.

You may be a landlord who wants to break free from stressful tenants or the hassle of completing repairs but you're not sure which way to turn. Belinda started her property journey over 20 years ago and began her journey as a Landlord. However, she soon realised there were other, more profitable ways to create a healthy income from property.

Belinda is now a Property Entrepreneur and Wealth Mentor and during her “Live A Bigger Life” event she will be sharing how you can 'start where you are'.

The day will consist of live, transformational training where Belinda will be walking you through her latest, proven and fresh property strategies... whilst also sharing the crucial mindset shifts that have enabled her (and her clients) to achieve ongoing success with property and to live a life of self-fulfilment and contribution that most people only dream about.

During the day you'll have the chance to meet Belinda and chat with her and her team in person, while also networking with other like-minded people who are on the same journey.

You'll also get to meet some of Belinda's successful clients who will be sharing their inspiring stories on how they got started...

...and the exact steps they've taken for fast, sustainable growth throughout their property journey.

No matter what dream is locked away… Property could be the key to making your dreams a reality.

Oh... and there's also a gorgeous lunch provided!

Hope to see you there. xx

P.S. This very special £20 discount is only available to you for being part of the Property Forum! :)

M

MechJony

I think the best thing for a single mum to do would be to save as much money as possible when buying stuff. I find this incredibly important and a huge lifesaver when you're the only income of money in the family. That's why I constantly use coupons, and they help me tremendously. I usually find them on https://www.dontpayfull.com. Their website is super helpful for finding discounts from all types of stores. I find the ones from Walmart and Target the most helpful since these are the places where I buy the most things for my kids and me. I haven't been struggling as much as a single mom, thanks to their platform.