Spanish property market set for recovery, it is claimed

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
A growing number of experts believe that the Spanish property market is showing signs of recovery following the well documented economic crash which has plagued numerous global property markets. The market has reached the bottom according to Marc Pritchard, sales and marketing manager of Taylor Wimpey España and will move in a positive direction this [...]

Click to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to Spanish property market set for recovery, it is claimed

E

Erik C.

I have been involved in Spanish real estate for many years, mainly in the Marbella area. From what I hear and see that area at least won't get back to it's former price levels any time soon. I know Marbella is not a good representation of the Spanish market as a whole so there may very well be areas that do experience certain levels of growth. The money is still out there and the Spanish weather will continue to attract a lot of people.

M

Marky1

Property for sale in Spain

I have definitely seen a huge difference this year. There are more people searching for property for sale in Spain. However the buyers are very particular and want to be west facing and close to the sea. Also Spanish property sellers need to ensure that their property is in a fantastic condition to get the sale.

A

alex2012

that 's no wonder, as more and more people want to take advantage of lower prices

T

tradecarbon

Living on the costa del sol now for almost two years, I have seen the prices drop and the amazing deals available to buyers. I'm sure the million euro plus market is doing very well though. Some information for anyone thinking of buying to rent out...

1. There are a LOT of empty properties available
2. Make sure your property is nicely decorated/maintained including furnishings
3. Take lots of time to research the area(skipping this can ruin you)
4. Make provisions for someone to look after the maintenance of your property(winter damage can hurt your pocket)

**It is almost certain that your property will be empty for some periods of time. Make sure that you can cover the cost of at least six months mortgage/bills etc...