sozopol

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moosey 20

hi we have an apartment in sozopol budjaka area. was just enquiring to see if anybody has bought in sozopol.

E

Ellen

Hi Moosey,
Be careful buying please! I bought beautiful apartment Sozopol in 05. Now trying to sell no agents want it, they say sure but reslaes are not generating enough profit for these guys, and too muchtrouble. An agent refused to come from Sunny BeAch- said it was too far to Sozopol. get back to me if you wish
Ellen

M

moosey 20

hi ElleN
YOU BOUGHT ABOUT THE SAME TIME AS OURSELVES. HAD OUR 3 YEARS HAVE ENQUIRED ABOUT SELLING OURS. BUT PROBLEM IS TOO MANY NEW BUILDS GOIN UP AT THE MINUTE SO NO RESALE MARKET AT THE MOMENT I THINK IT WILL COME WHEN THEY STOP BUILDING THESE NEW COMPLEXES. WE LOVE THE RESORT OF SOZOPOL NOT TOO BOTHERED ABOUT SELLING. JUST WONDERED WHY YOU ARE SELLING DONT YOU LIKE SOZOPOL OR JUST LOOKING TO MOVE ON. ARE YOU GOING OVER THERE THIS YEAR IF SO MIGHT BE OVER THERE THE SAME TIME,

E

Ellen

Sozopol properties

Hi there,
I am here in Bulgaria, I am no Novice to buying having bought in several countries as I lived in numerous over the years, however, this is the first time I have had a problem, the rental contract offered is insane and I need to sell as I am moving again. Any help out there for me would be greatly appreciated for an agent who can sell for me.Moosey would love to meet with you sometime, the property I have is a very well know Development near Sozopol much advertised , 3kl from Sozopol on the road to Burgas. Need help urgently
Ellen

M

moosey 20

hi ellen
have you tried mike at black sea villas in sozopol town

Status
Not open for further replies.