South Parkville, Melbourne, Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andrewwentl

Outstanding opportunity to invest in one of Melbourne most picturesque suburbs.

Positioned only 2kms from the city centre, South Parkville is nestle between the Royal Childrens Hospital, Royal Womens Hospital, Royal Melbourne Hospital and Melbourne University.

Surrounded by very wide tree lined streets and acres of park land, this is an opportunity not to be missed.

Google 11/30 Park Drive Parkville.

and while you there have a look at the Wiki, google parkville 3052.

D

Damian George

Hi Andrew,

I like Oz as a place to invest and own a property in Sydney and one in Noosa but is is hard to get people from overseas to invest in Australia at the moment especially when you think the pounds to australian dollars exchange rate is 2.0000 from an avergae exchaneg rate of 2.40/2.40 and the euros to australian dollars exchange rate has gone from 2.000 to 1.7800

Good news though is that you still can get buy to let australian mortgages on new property for non residents

L

Lysos

Hi Andrew,

Are you aware that non-residents can only buy new (i.e. never occupied )property, or land ?.

Also, as Damian refers, at today's exchange rates that'a lot of money for notalot of a very ordinary apartment.

Damian, whereabouts in Noosa ?. I sold mine a few years ago at what it turned out, fortuitously, was more or less the top of the market.

O

ozprop

check out MElton in Melbourne.. 50km west can buy house and land packages here and will rent for a lot...

if you need some info on this pm me...

Status
Not open for further replies.