some questions about international city ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bader

hello people ..

i just have some questione about international city, i may find a job located in dubai and iam thinking about a studio in IC,

1- is there any kind of public transport services in international city ? buses for example ? that make me reach my work in dubai ?

2- does it have supermarkets ? resturants ... i mean staff for living their or it still ghost town ?

3- which is the best cluster or district in international city ? and is there any studio available with 40 K in year ?

thanks for now ..

B

Bader

Thanks alot for replaying , Mohammad

what do you mean by single cheque ? is that mean that i will pay the 40 k in one time ?

and do you mean that the buses is routing inside the city or could reach dubai itself ?
i mean jumerah and dyffah street ?

V

vishal73

There are 2 buses now operating from International city X23 AND 330. X23 goes towards silicon oasis and come back and bus no. 330 route goes to oud metha road-khalid bin walid street-bus stand-deira-al nahda and come back.
But not jumeirah or dyafah road.
Yes one cheque means all at one time.

Thanks alot for replaying , Mohammad

what do you mean by single cheque ? is that mean that i will pay the 40 k in one time ?

and do you mean that the buses is routing inside the city or could reach dubai itself ?
i mean jumerah and dyffah street ?

J

jwayne592

Greece studio

Hi I have just taken delivery of my studio apartment in the Greece sector (2nd loor with balcony). I have to say on my numerous visits I could smell nothing and i am very impressed with the finish of the apartments. if anyone can advise me on the rental process or if anyone wants a 1 year rental please private message me.

L

Lsab

Hi Mohammad,

You are an 'Active Member' so you can PM. Just click on Jwayne's user name on his post above and select from the dropdown menu. (or he can pm you instead!).

adeeb.shaikh

adeeb.shaikh

I am wondering with current demand in the market, we are having 28 studios and 28 one bed for rent that means a complete building planning to rent it for 4 millions any advice what should be done I think 2 cheque should do the trick.... Should Subleasing be allowed...........

Status
Not open for further replies.