some properties in sports city is up 69%?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

memo123

hello all
I have noticed that rufi twin tower, for a two bedroom since i last saw it 3 months ago is offered now at 69% premium!
Does anyone know why?

S

Sally1980

Because the construction is going well on schedule, I blieve. Something that most developers in Dubai Sport City have not been able to meet up to.

R

Roshan

hello all
I have noticed that rufi twin tower, for a two bedroom since i last saw it 3 months ago is offered now at 69% premium!
Does anyone know why?
Offering at 69% premium, are they any buyers :confused:.

It's only when you have sold the property at 69% premium, it's only then you can say the property has appreciated by 69%.

This is more to do with adjustment of prices to the current launches which are much higher. Investors usually take that as an indicator, but need not be true. If it is, then we are laughing to the bank :D

Regards

Roshan

M

mpat

hello all
Does anyone know why?

As roshan said, the achievable premium is 50% in sports city at present , that too if u bought 8 to 10 months ago , I own several properties in SC , including one in twin tower. that is the figure that I myself could obtain. Developer keep increasing 5 to 10 % every fortnight in order to keep up with curernt inflation and higher prices for new launches. Generally developer's price rise is reflected after 2 or 3 months in resale market.

T

Tamer Hegab

hi guys
i have a 2 bedroom in canal residence spanich building full canal view on the 6 and 8 floor did any one know how much i can have premium right now

C

CraigM

hi guys
i have a 2 bedroom in canal residence spanich building full canal view on the 6 and 8 floor did any one know how much i can have premium right now
That would depend on how much you paid for it and when. I believe Spanish has only recently been sold on Phase 2 so probably a bit early to expect to large a gain

E

excaliber

I am planning to buy at Elite 7, do you think its a good investement. What is the current rate at SC?

T

Tamer Hegab

thx for your reply
yap i just by them and i paid 5 % and next 5 % wll be on 5 of july
so u think if i ask for 10 % premium will be good
because i want to sell one of them in the 6 floor

Status
Not open for further replies.