Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

some properties in sports city is up 69%?

Discussion in 'Dubai property' started by memo123, Jun 16, 2008.

1. memo123

memo123 Member

hello all
    I have noticed that rufi twin tower, for a two bedroom since i last saw it 3 months ago is offered now at 69% premium!
    Does anyone know why?

2. Demoniise

Demoniise New Member

3. Sally1980

Sally1980 New Member

Because the construction is going well on schedule, I blieve. Something that most developers in Dubai Sport City have not been able to meet up to.

4. Roshan

Roshan New Member

Offering at 69% premium, are they any buyers :confused:.

It's only when you have sold the property at 69% premium, it's only then you can say the property has appreciated by 69%.

This is more to do with adjustment of prices to the current launches which are much higher. Investors usually take that as an indicator, but need not be true. If it is, then we are laughing to the bank :D

Regards

Roshan

5. mpat

mpat New Member

As roshan said, the achievable premium is 50% in sports city at present , that too if u bought 8 to 10 months ago , I own several properties in SC , including one in twin tower. that is the figure that I myself could obtain. Developer keep increasing 5 to 10 % every fortnight in order to keep up with curernt inflation and higher prices for new launches. Generally developer's price rise is reflected after 2 or 3 months in resale market.

6. Tamer Hegab

Tamer Hegab New Member

hi guys
    i have a 2 bedroom in canal residence spanich building full canal view on the 6 and 8 floor did any one know how much i can have premium right now

7. CraigM

CraigM New Member

That would depend on how much you paid for it and when. I believe Spanish has only recently been sold on Phase 2 so probably a bit early to expect to large a gain

8. excaliber

excaliber New Member

I am planning to buy at Elite 7, do you think its a good investement. What is the current rate at SC?

9. Tamer Hegab

Tamer Hegab New Member

thx for your reply
    yap i just by them and i paid 5 % and next 5 % wll be on 5 of july
    so u think if i ask for 10 % premium will be good
    because i want to sell one of them in the 6 floor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.