some info plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

architect.m.o

hello guys,
im a 25 year old design architect, and im thinking of moving to dubai
but i really would need some help with the package i have to ask for
do i have to bargain for the salary or how is this working here should i get a house allowance and car to or is this too much for my age,
anyway wat i really want to know wat can i ask for and wats too much(for a young but talented design architect)
hope anyone can help me it would really ease my choice, and i dont want to seem to be greedy, i guess i have to get wat i diserve thx anyway

D

Design Architect

Basicaly - it all comes down where you from....sad, but truth. This will in general determine what salary you can get. By writing, I would guess that you are not Native English speaker. So for beginnings salary you are looking at 10 000 - 20 000aed salary. It all depends on your skills, and expirience....
Again - with 25 years, I dont think you have much exprience. That brings you down to 10 000 - 15 000aed. Don't go for lower than 10 000, as you would have a hard time to survive (with these prices)...

That's about it....architects (I am one) are not payed that well, although everybody thinks they are...it's just another engeneering job, that's it...

A

architect.m.o

thx for ur reply
well im from austria and i would say i have alot of experience in relation to my age
anyway ur reply makes me think to wait a further year or 2 before doin the move although im already workin on some dubai projects
but u nobody knows how work or life is gonna be in dubai in a year lets see

Status
Not open for further replies.