Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

some info plz

Discussion in 'Dubai property' started by architect.m.o, Jun 22, 2008.

1. architect.m.o

architect.m.o New Member

hello guys,
    im a 25 year old design architect, and im thinking of moving to dubai
    but i really would need some help with the package i have to ask for
    do i have to bargain for the salary or how is this working here should i get a house allowance and car to or is this too much for my age,
    anyway wat i really want to know wat can i ask for and wats too much(for a young but talented design architect)
    hope anyone can help me it would really ease my choice, and i dont want to seem to be greedy, i guess i have to get wat i diserve thx anyway

2. Design Architect

Design Architect New Member

Basicaly - it all comes down where you from....sad, but truth. This will in general determine what salary you can get. By writing, I would guess that you are not Native English speaker. So for beginnings salary you are looking at 10 000 - 20 000aed salary. It all depends on your skills, and expirience....
    Again - with 25 years, I dont think you have much exprience. That brings you down to 10 000 - 15 000aed. Don't go for lower than 10 000, as you would have a hard time to survive (with these prices)...

That's about it....architects (I am one) are not payed that well, although everybody thinks they are...it's just another engeneering job, that's it...

3. architect.m.o

architect.m.o New Member

thx for ur reply
    well im from austria and i would say i have alot of experience in relation to my age
    anyway ur reply makes me think to wait a further year or 2 before doin the move although im already workin on some dubai projects
    but u nobody knows how work or life is gonna be in dubai in a year lets see

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.