Solo@The Bridge (sports City )

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ash42

Has Any Body Bought A Unit In This Project Either Solo Or The Bridge Residential
Unit. Developers Are The First Group.

M

mayank

Hi ash42,
I have invested a unit in the Bridge residential in Dubai... anything you wanna know about them ?

A

ash42

the bridge

Hi ash42,
I have invested a unit in the Bridge residential in Dubai... anything you wanna know about them ?
hi mayank,do you know when they are starting the building work on the bridge development, or any other updates , what do you think of the development ? do you live in Dubai ?,which floor have you got the unit on .thanks

G

garbologist

I bought one of these at The Bridge, Dubai Sports City, developed by the First Group. For personal reasons it is now for sale Buy my 40% share and lock in the remainder of the payments at 2007 off-plan prices. You can contact me through my blog - "The Loneliest Jukebox", google it, for more details.

A

aderl

The Bridge request for more details

I bought one of these at The Bridge, Dubai Sports City, developed by the First Group. For personal reasons it is now for sale Buy my 40% share and lock in the remainder of the payments at 2007 off-plan prices. You can contact me through my blog - "The Loneliest Jukebox", google it, for more details.

Garbologist,

Please send me a PM with more details if you are really interested in selling your property.

aderl

Status
Not open for further replies.