solicitor needed for no money down deals in algarve, help !

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wilson.p

Hi,

I have a number of properties i have sold which the developer has given 40% discount off of, my solicitor had said he could use this discount to cover my clients buying costs, now though it seems he cant tell me how ! does anyone know of a good solicitor who can structure these sales for me, many thanks

B

Barlavento

We have the ability

We have been involved in selling a luxury resort where there was a discount available of up to 30% and the solicitor we used was able to ensure that all the costs involved were covered and even a 2 year rental guarantee was offered at 5% per year. It can and does work.

W

wilson.p

Dear Mr. Wilson,

if you still need legal assistance in the Algarve, please contact me by private message, and i will introduce you our services.

Kind Regards
hi please contact me on uk *********

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Red Sun Consulting

This is now extremely difficult in Portugal. Lenders have decided that their lendings are better protected when a buyer has "skin in the game" - in other words, when the buyer has money in the deal. As a result, most lenders now restrict maximum lending to 100% of "escritura" price - the actual sale price, regardless of value. Others use the logic that, if a vendor is prepared to sell at a certain price, then that is the valuation - this doesn't quite stack up as it ignores the fact that some vendors will sell below genuine valuation simply to create cash-flow.

Either way, the day of the "cashless" deal is almost certainly gone.

Better to opt for a decent discount, a reasonable mortgage and an affordable deposit.

L

lena green

Discount, definition of..............a hiking up of price from genuine build price to an artificially high price to lower it to attract an idiot.

Best policy, buy land, engage architect/engineer, get quotes for labour only and thereby avoid paying hard earned cash for something you can do yourself. 100 a day is about right but you can get as low as 50 as we have 10% unemployment.

L

Leverage

Hi,

I have a number of properties i have sold which the developer has given 40% discount off of, my solicitor had said he could use this discount to cover my clients buying costs, now though it seems he cant tell me how ! does anyone know of a good solicitor who can structure these sales for me, many thanks
Can you please send me private message for that?

L

Lysos

The original post was 10 months ago; the market moves on.

Status
Not open for further replies.