ad

So you think you can make money in real estate?

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
If there is one investment market which attracts the attention of would be millionaires it has to be the real estate sector. In theory the real estate sector in the UK has similarities with the European real estate market, US, Australia, etc, etc. When you look at the stories of people building up multimillion pound [...]

Click to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to So you think you can make money in real estate?

Angela Davis

Angela Davis

Banned
Nice and informative tips you mentioned in article.According to my knowledge Real estate investment is a great idea for secure future. But right investment need right time and unique methods. Using correct techniques of investment make your money long lasting.

S

Shivashish

Consider your goals when you are looking to invest in Real Estate. Categorize your long-term and short-term goals and also Investing in Real Estate is not a way to get rich quickly.It is like other types of investments, governed by a strategic plan of investment

B

bruynjustin

Thanks for your informative post. Yes, real estate investment provides a great return on your money without much effort.

I

investmentproperty1

In reality, property valuations usually do not always enhance, containing already been painfully obvious within the last few years. In fact, property valuations hardly conquer inflation most of the time but mostly time we have make a lot of money in property investment.

K

keystone properties

Long-rental properties are my favorite way to invest in real estate. When you invest in real estate with long-term rentals, you must focus on cash flow. The best way to get a lot of cash flow is to buy properties at below market value, make repairs to increase value and choose homes that will give high rent to purchase price ratios.

F

Flipping4Profit

Banned
always by way under market. Thus should the property market fall you can still make a profit or at least break even.

B

Bigtowers

Yeah...I'm also agree here..real estate is a very great sector if you want to earn more. I'm also thinking to invest in property. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

F

Florent

The world of real estate investing is money-making and interesting but not without the basic principles of property evaluation and market analysis.

Last edited:
S

SmithandCo

Very informative article loved the information. This is a must read so that any one can get better views before making any investment on Real Estates. :)

rkavdia

rkavdia

Banned
Great and informative article.. Real estate investment is really good idea because Investing in real estate has lots of opportunities for making big profits.

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
I think in real estate you need to see published selling prices as indicative. Work out what you think it is worth, make sure the figures add up and then make a bid under the asking price and take it from there.

Never show yourself to be too keen with your first offer.