Sleek Bathroom Design. Any thoughts?

B

BeardDemon

I wanna create something similar for my own home. What would you rate this bathroom style?

F

FrobbidenZone

Cool design, I really like your choice. By the way, I want to share my own opinion with you. After all, I am also now planning to renovate the bathroom. And I chose this design, which I looked at one site. If anyone knows designers who are ready to design a room for me according to measurements and according to the design I am interested in, I will be grateful for your advice.

W

writingskills010

Cool design, I really like your choice. By the way, I want to share my own opinion with you. After all, I am also now planning to renovate the bathroom. And I chose this design, which I looked at one site. If anyone knows designers who are ready to design a room for me according to measurements and according to the design I am interested in, I will be grateful for your advice.
Can you share the photos you chose for your design?

D

Dora Wi

I like this, it looks nice. I'd say be careful with the wooden structure, as in make sure it is made of a kind of wood that can withstand being exposed to a lot of moisture/vapour over time.

B

BeardDemon

I like this, it looks nice. I'd say be careful with the wooden structure, as in make sure it is made of a kind of wood that can withstand being exposed to a lot of moisture/vapour over time.
Yeah, that is something to bear in mind. Also, do you think such a bathroom will be hard to clean?

D

Dora Wi

Yeah, that is something to bear in mind. Also, do you think such a bathroom will be hard to clean?
Not necessarily, it's hard to tell just by looking at it but it doesn't seem harder to clean than a more "average" bathroom, except that there's more floor space to cover.

B

BeardDemon

Not necessarily, it's hard to tell just by looking at it but it doesn't seem harder to clean than a more "average" bathroom, except that there's more floor space to cover.
Probably, yeah. I was a bit worried about water behind and on the sides of the bathtub.

V

venuti

I think a sleek bathroom design is a great idea! It would create a modern and chic look that would be both stylish and practical.

B

BeardDemon

I think a sleek bathroom design is a great idea! It would create a modern and chic look that would be both stylish and practical.
Thanks. Did you like the bathroom style I shared, overall? Would you get smth like this for your own home?