Site Visit - Tanjah

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

manor park

I plan to visit the site next week, if any posters have any questions they would like me to ask, or information they would like me to find out, post or PM me and I will post the answers on my return.

M

marketman

Hi Hope you have a useful trip and share with us your findings.Did you arrange this trip with dreamworld or are you just going to see how the land lies on your own accord?How are you getting there and where do you intend to stay?I was thinking of going myself as i have reserved a penthouse there but wasnt sure which route to take or if it was realy worth it as i dont think there would be much to see at the moment.However you should get a better feel for the place and by talking to people out there you may come up with some useful info,possibly come up with some alternative investments.Enjoy your trip and hope all go's well,let us no all about it and take plenty of pics.Cheers, Marketman.

M

manor park

Marketman

I am on holiday in the costa del sol next week, I am just going to get the ferry over for the day to see the site, Dreamworld have given me the name and number for a contact over there that will meet me and take me to the site.

M

manor park

Site Visit

Went to the site last week, I think it is in a great spot and the beach will be really nice when all the work is completed. The main talking point I have seen is the road, when I was there it was not busy (about 1.30pm mid week) and it has not put me off the purchase.

All we are waiting for now is the project to get under way, if anyone has any questions about my site visit feel free to get in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.